Forums » Introduce Yourself

The Postman always delivers!

• October 2, 2017 10:42 AM EDT
    Oi, I finally decided to sign up for this site after two things, I remembered the website name and I am done with school and my move. I haven't really posted anything yet, but I have a Fallout 4 build in the works as well as a Fallout Fan-Fiction I guess you could call it. I am more interested in the Fallout section of the site then the ES side just because I don't care for Fantasy games a lot.

About Me:

• My name is Justin, but you can call me whatever you want except for Shirly
    • I chose the username The Postman from the Kevin Costner Movie of the same title
    • I am a welder and tool and die maker by trade with some knowledge of Robotics
    • I learned about this site from David, Gwen, and Couchwarrior on YouTube
    • I am also an avid collector of VHSes, DVDs, Blu-Rays, Comics, Manga, and Books
    • I mainly tend to play post-apocalyptic games like Fallout, Metro, etc.

I know this isn't the greatest intro ever, but I really suck at these things. If you would like to learn more just ask, and I will tell. I look forward to having fun and meeting awesome people on here. Thank you.

• 284 posts
    October 2, 2017 10:48 AM EDT

Nice to meet you Postman. (God, I love that movie) It's great to see another Fallout enthusiast. You can check out Fallout Character Building and Fallout Hub and get yourself seated there by joining the groups. For writing your fanfiction, check out the Story Corner. I'm the host of Fallout Hub so if you have any questions you can ask me or one of the other hosts and admins, everyone will help here. Also, I can see that you like Metro! You can check out my new Metro inspired build in the Workshop and a roleplay profile in Fallout Hub. As I said before, it's great to see another face here. I'll send you a friends request so you can ask any qeustions you have.

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 10:50 AM EDT

Hey, the Postman - first things first, is the Kevin Costner movie any good? I might check it out - aussie holidays and I've got some time to kill! Secondly, welcome to the site! It doesn't matter whether you love Elder Scrolls or Fallout, you're welcome here, and I hope you enjoy your stay on the apocalyptic/fantasy hotel known as the TamrielVault!

Also, may I add; what an amazing intro title - the Postman always delivers! That's actually really really cool!

• October 2, 2017 10:55 AM EDT

DeltaFox said:

Nice to meet you Postman. (God, I love that movie) It's great to see another Fallout enthusiast. You can check out Fallout Character Building and Fallout Hub and get yourself seated there by joining the groups. For writing your fanfiction, check out the Story Corner. I'm the host of Fallout Hub so if you have any questions you can ask me or one of the other hosts and admins, everyone will help here. Also, I can see that you like Metro! You can check out my new Metro inspired build in the Workshop and a roleplay profile in Fallout Hub. As I said before, it's great to see another face here. I'll send you a friends request so you can ask any qeustions you have.

Nice to meet you as well, and nice to meet someone who has seen that movie as well. Eh, what can I say I have always been fascinated by the post-apocalyptic words in games and movies. I have already done that, and have been looking through them, and I will definitely check that out, thanks mate. Alright, I will make sure to remember that. Yeah, I do like Metro mainly because it is a game that has done the whole post-apocalyptic concept pretty good. I haven't seen the build, but I have seen your RP Profile which is pretty good. Alright, cool.

• October 2, 2017 10:58 AM EDT

Tanuki said:

Hey, the Postman - first things first, is the Kevin Costner movie any good? I might check it out - aussie holidays and I've got some time to kill! Secondly, welcome to the site! It doesn't matter whether you love Elder Scrolls or Fallout, you're welcome here, and I hope you enjoy your stay on the apocalyptic/fantasy hotel known as the TamrielVault!

Also, may I add; what an amazing intro title - the Postman always delivers! That's actually really really cool!

Yes, it is a good movie and I would recommend it. Thank you, and I probably will enjoy my stay at this hotel as you put it.

Thanks, mate. I wanted to throw in some witty banter.

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:01 AM EDT

Oh, you'll get your share of that here! Just ask Rogue, or better yet, check out my profile - there's somewhat of a war going on between me and him over who can use the most MLGquikskope420blazeit "cool kid" words. I'd reccommend you check it out!

• October 2, 2017 11:06 AM EDT

Tanuki said:

Oh, you'll get your share of that here! Just ask Rogue, or better yet, check out my profile - there's somewhat of a war going on between me and him over who can use the most MLGquikskope420blazeit "cool kid" words. I'd reccommend you check it out!

You forgot the Mountain Dew, Doritos, Pizza, Obey, and other banterful items as well. I will give that a check.

• 284 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:07 AM EDT

Wulf, don't drag the poor guy into that, he just joined the damn site. :P

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:07 AM EDT

He must be baptised! Trial by fire, I say!

• October 2, 2017 11:13 AM EDT

I am used to trolling and such because I do it on Reddit, 9Gag, and some other sites.

• 743 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:18 AM EDT

Have we gone too far?

• 284 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:19 AM EDT

Hell no!

• October 2, 2017 11:27 AM EDT

Nah.

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:31 AM EDT

We've never gone too far, even when you gave me that (admittedly hot) serana cosplay as a profile pic!

• 743 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:33 AM EDT

Tanuki said:

We've never gone too far, even when you gave me that (admittedly hot) serana cosplay as a profile pic!

Did my boy just admit that she actually is hot? 

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:35 AM EDT

dude, she was hot. That was the whole point of you giving me the pic, right? please tlel me ur talking about the twenty-ish year old and not the 50 year old...?

• 1595 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:36 AM EDT

Hell of an entrance, Postman xD I can't beat that welcome, so will just say I like your bio on your profile page :) Have fun, man, you've started off on the right foot ;)

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:36 AM EDT

FOUND IT!

• 743 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:37 AM EDT

Tanuki said:

dude, she was hot. That was the whole point of you giving me the pic, right? please tlel me ur talking about the twenty-ish year old and not the 50 year old...?

Of course I was talking about the twenty yeard old! *sweats nervously* 

• 278 posts

in all seriousness tho

• 743 posts

Tanuki said:

FOUND IT!

Bad

• 743 posts

Tanuki said:

FOUND IT!

Bad

• 278 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:38 AM EDT

Ah, Phil! You're late to the memewars! GO check out the blog, and you'll udnerstand my divine message - also look out, because ur boi humility is coming back to the Vault!

• 284 posts

What the fuck is that!?

• 743 posts

Tanuki said:

in all seriousness tho

I see you still had the files saved.