Forums » Introduce Yourself

The Postman always delivers!

    • Moderator
    • 703 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:39 AM EDT

    Tanuki said:

    Ah, Phil! You're late to the memewars! GO check out the blog, and you'll udnerstand my divine message - also look out, because ur boi humility is coming back to the Vault!

    It'll be back and better than ever!

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:39 AM EDT

    I looked up "serana cosplay" scrolled down for about three seconds and just looked for the one with boobs.

    • 190 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:39 AM EDT

    Twenty year old is pretty hot. Is it weird that I like how she looks like an emo?

    • Moderator
    • 703 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:40 AM EDT

    Tanuki said:

    I looked up "serana cosplay" scrolled down for about three seconds and just looked for the one with boobs.

    Don't be ashamed, she's bad.

    • Moderator
    • 703 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:41 AM EDT

    DeltaFox said:

    Twenty year old is pretty hot. Is it weird that I like how she looks like an emo?

    Well she is a vampire.....

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:42 AM EDT

    We should make a forum, find random pics on interent and get people cough cough phil cough cough to judge their hotness.

    • Moderator
    • 703 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:43 AM EDT

    Tanuki said:

    We should make a forum, find random pics on interent and get people cough cough phil cough cough to judge their hotness.

    I like this

    • 190 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:43 AM EDT

    Rogue said:

    DeltaFox said:

    Twenty year old is pretty hot. Is it weird that I like how she looks like an emo?

    Well she is a vampire.....

    True, true

    • 190 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:43 AM EDT

    Tanuki said:

    We should make a forum, find random pics on interent and get people cough cough phil cough cough to judge their hotness.

    Great idea Wulf!

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:44 AM EDT

    Guys I just realised that this is some poor guy's freakin' "Hello, Vault!" topic and we've just turned it into a 'Jeez, she's pretty hot eh?' kind of thing. He should at least get one day before he's thrown head first into this mess heap!

    • 190 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:45 AM EDT

    Just imagine what's going through his mind right now.

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:45 AM EDT

    Ah, stuff it. Rogue, just make both forums. One on humiltiy, one on hotness.

    • Moderator
    • 703 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:46 AM EDT

    True enough, sorry about that, Postman. I'll get them posted later today.

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:47 AM EDT

    @delta something along the lines of 'How quickly can I join N U K A S C R O L L S?' or 'These r̶o̶m̶a̶n̶s̶ Vault dwellers are crazy!' Or 'Oh, a topic on hotness? sounds fun!' Something along those lines. Fifty bottlecaps.

    • 190 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:49 AM EDT

    I bet you 100 caps he'll deactivate the account by the end of this day. :P

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:49 AM EDT

    His ghoul will forever haunt Vault T4MR13L.

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:50 AM EDT

    It occurs to me that's probably an accurate numerical degree for a vault. T4MR131

    • 190 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:51 AM EDT

    Close as it can be m8

    • 1422 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:54 AM EDT

    Do you guys maybe think this is a weeeee tinyyyy bit off topic? :D Poor dude.

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:54 AM EDT

    weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit too much fun, I think you mean?

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:55 AM EDT

    I am legit waiting for these forums, Rogue. I want them now, like the good little spoilt sissy brat Breton that I am!

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:57 AM EDT

    Rogue said:

    True enough, sorry about that, Postman. I'll get them posted later today.

    Today? It's like the middle of the night! 

    • Moderator
    • 703 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:57 AM EDT

    Tanuki said:

    Rogue said:

    True enough, sorry about that, Postman. I'll get them posted later today.

    Today? It's like the middle of the night! 

    'Merica

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:59 AM EDT

    'straya

    • 193 posts
    October 2, 2017 11:59 AM EDT

    I'm only still up cuz this whole thing has been too funny.