Forums » Support

Site loading times

• 47 posts
    September 1, 2017 9:28 PM EDT

I have noticed that pretty much all of the links/pages I click for the site take 20-60 seconds to load (pretty much all other sites I visit are less than 2 seconds per page to load). I think it started roughly around the time the site switched from the ning platform. I'm not sure if this is directly related or not.  Does anyone know if the load times are platform related/if it could be some type of cached data problem?

If anyone has any answers/solutions to try to improve page loading times, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

Castle

• 700 posts
    September 1, 2017 9:34 PM EDT

Hey Castle. We're aware of the loading time issues and have been working for months to try and improve them. This is actually better than it was, so we're making progress. I'm sorry though, I know it's not super. I wish there was something you could do, but it's on the Social Engine side of things. We're working with them, but we're thinking of getting some better tech support too. I hope you understand. If there's one thing we'll do, it's fix the loading times. Just hang tight for a bit. 

• 47 posts
    September 1, 2017 11:15 PM EDT
    Thanks for the quick reply. At least now I know it's not just me!