Forums » Fallout

Creation Club

• 224 posts
    August 31, 2017 11:19 AM EDT

Rogue said:

Shy Knight of the Shovel said:

Rogue said:

The only thing I'll buy is a DLC size mod that's at least as good of quality as Bethesda's own DLC.

http://tes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Skyrim:_DLC_Mods

We don't even have half of these mods on Xbox, so I imagine PS4 has none of them. I don't see many of these being ported to console, so I'm not really getting my hopes up for them. 

Undeath and Falskaar are on Xbox One, and Beyond Skyrim is coming to Xbox One later this year.

• 743 posts
    August 31, 2017 11:21 AM EDT

Pickle Rick said:

Rogue said:

Rogue said:

The only thing I'll buy is a DLC size mod that's at least as good of quality as Bethesda's own DLC.

We don't even have half of these mods on Xbox, so I imagine PS4 has none of them. I don't see many of these being ported to console, so I'm not really getting my hopes up for them. 

Undeath and Falskaar are on Xbox One, and Beyond Skyrim is coming to Xbox One later this year.

So half of the list by the end of 2017. I rest my case.

• 224 posts
    August 31, 2017 11:27 AM EDT

Rogue said:

Pickle Rick said:

Rogue said:

Rogue said:

So half of the list by the end of 2017. I rest my case.

Xbox One also has Maids 2 and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, though it may not be the same one. I forgot about them in my original post. The reason PS4 doesn't have as many as that of Xbox One is because of Sony being Sony.

• 248 posts
    August 31, 2017 11:28 AM EDT

I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for one set of power armor. the only way that will be a $ success for modders or Bethesda is if they destroy free mods or - as many have indicated, offer much larger DLC style downloads. 

Hell no I'm not paying $20 for a backpack.

• 1441 posts
    August 31, 2017 7:06 PM EDT

Mottyskills said:

I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for one set of power armor. the only way that will be a $ success for modders or Bethesda is if they destroy free mods or - as many have indicated, offer much larger DLC style downloads. 

$20? Its easily gettable with the 7.99 credit pack, for a neat backpack with a fair few mods that add bonuses. 

• 743 posts
    September 1, 2017 12:39 PM EDT

Chris said:

Mottyskills said:

$20? Its easily gettable with the 7.99 credit pack, for a neat backpack with a fair few mods that add bonuses. 

Maybe I'm just a cheap ass, but I'd never buy an in-game backpack for 8 bucks. 

• 224 posts
    September 1, 2017 10:21 PM EDT

Ragin Cajun said:

Just wondering what the thoughts are about the Creation Club that went live in "beta" format today.  Oh, and killed SKSE for it.  The CC for Skyrim will hit in September.

Hey Ragin Cajun, I'm Medieval, I have been out of Skyrim for a while (and Skyrim SE), due my video card got broken, so I haven't knew some news or stuff related to Skyrim,

:O!! what you said about Creation Club and SKSE??!!, please give me more info, damn... SKSE is the hope of next generation of new mods for Skyrim and a whole new content could be created, wtf :/ :/ :/!!!

Now I have search some about it, Anyway If SKSE got "broken" maybe would meant the development of SKSE will be delayed: http://www.pcgamer.com/the-skyrim-script-extender-for-the-skyrim-special-edition-has-been-delayed/ , so developers of SKSE, will work for solve things, there is always a way...

• 69 posts
    September 2, 2017 1:33 PM EDT

In my opinion i think that the Creation Club is pretty bad, at least in the beta stages, and i dont really find that these things are worth it. (like someone pointed out as i was scrolling through these comments the Enclave armor for $5? Easily obtainable for FREE with mods AND better quality than most of these "creations" bethesda has developed (correct me if Bethesda didnt make these))

And i think its much more worth it to just buy the DLCs so that you've got access to all the mods (some require you to have DLC installed) in the section (which has a much larger quanitity and quality) than anything that Bethesda has offered (at this point)

This post was edited by FlamezSword at September 2, 2017 1:35 PM EDT
    • 70 posts
    September 3, 2017 1:12 AM EDT

I just saw a Video about how the creation Club downloads every mod in it to youre system Ps4 Pc or Xbox. It will forcefully download everything, you just pay for acces to it. even if you dont want anything to do with Creation Club, the next patch will automatically hardcode the Club into youre game. Right now you just have some skins i think all mods combined are about 380 MB. It will add every new mod to youre Harddrive and you cant do anything against it. Think about it in 1 year you will have hundreds of mods just wasting space.