Forums » The Lounge

Game of Guessing Ft. Humility

• 224 posts
    August 15, 2017 8:33 PM EDT

Paws said:

Amadeus Targaryenus said:

Please have mercy on me, would you? Yes, that is correct.

Go get 'em, lil killa!

Mine: Orally skilled, charming, likes to blow wood.

Not going to lie, I actually like it.

• 224 posts
    August 15, 2017 10:24 PM EDT

Is it a Bard?

• 1595 posts
    August 15, 2017 10:26 PM EDT

Is it a Bard?

It is, thank heavens! Quick, strip me from my garments and provide another outfit for me to wear before the Wolfster sees!

• 224 posts
    August 15, 2017 10:29 PM EDT

Paws said:

Is it a Bard?

It is, thank heavens! Quick, strip me from my garments and provide another outfit for me to wear before the Wolfster sees!

Here you.

• 224 posts
    August 15, 2017 10:30 PM EDT

I will post mine tomorrow.

• 1595 posts
    August 15, 2017 10:34 PM EDT

Paws said:

Is it a Bard?

Here you.

Hmm. Not sure if it's an improvement. One ass for another :D

• 278 posts
    August 16, 2017 3:40 AM EDT

Oh, paws! I liked the other one!

• 278 posts
    August 16, 2017 3:43 AM EDT

And who r u referring to with the Wolfster?

• 224 posts
    August 16, 2017 7:58 AM EDT

Paws said:

Paws said:

Is it a Bard?

Here you.

Hmm. Not sure if it's an improvement. One ass for another :D

Hey, Mannimarco was a kind, thoughtful mage. He wasn't an ass in any way.

• 224 posts
    August 16, 2017 7:59 AM EDT

Also, I give my turn to anybody who wants it.

• 1595 posts
    August 16, 2017 12:27 PM EDT

Hey, Mannimarco was a kind, thoughtful mage. He wasn't an ass in any way.

Great taste in clothing, too. Dude was a fashionista.

• 404 posts
    August 16, 2017 12:38 PM EDT

My icon is better tbh

• 743 posts
    August 16, 2017 12:59 PM EDT

Shy Knight of the Shovel said:

My icon is better tbh

True

• 585 posts
    August 19, 2017 4:19 PM EDT

Awww, I missed another great Rogue game! Time to catch up on all the shenanigans before jumping in myself.

• 1595 posts
    August 19, 2017 7:28 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Awww, I missed another great Rogue game! Time to catch up on all the shenanigans before jumping in myself.

Please do jump in as I am desperate to hop out of Manny's pants. Dude's sucking my identity like, umm, granny sucks eggs.

• 585 posts
    August 20, 2017 5:14 AM EDT

Paws said:

Please do jump in as I am desperate to hop out of Manny's pants. Dude's sucking my identity like, umm, granny sucks eggs.

Good save XD, although I would've thought you'd want to be in the Man's pants...

What are the words right now, I don't wanna give it a go until I've had a few guesses first, so I'm eager to get started!

• 1595 posts
    August 20, 2017 12:43 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Paws said:

Good save XD, although I would've thought you'd want to be in the Man's pants...

What are the words right now, I don't wanna give it a go until I've had a few guesses first, so I'm eager to get started!

Amadeus gave his turn away so it's up for grabs, which I'll take now so as to get out of these corpse-scented threads:

Primal, wild, brutal.

This post was edited by Paws at August 20, 2017 12:44 PM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    August 20, 2017 12:43 PM EDT

Paws said:

Zonnonn said:

Paws said:

Amadeus gave his turn away so it's up for grabs, which I'll take now so as to get out of these corpse-scented threads:

Primal, wild, brutal.

• 585 posts
    August 20, 2017 2:40 PM EDT

Paws said:

Primal, wild, brutal.

Starting off with a hard on, eh? Hmmm, 'Primal' makes me think of nature, which lends itself to a Druid, Shaman, a Hunter or even a Priest or Monk if their deity is aligned to the world. But there's more to the word than that. Emotions such as lust and rage are also considered primal, but as the latter works with the other words I'll go with that. A Barbarian, Blood Mage (depending on lore) or simple Warrior could all fit into this stereotype. Word 2 and 3 don't really wittle down my thoughts to any answers as they're all quite similar, but there's a focus on a lack of control and disregard for your enemy (ie the kill or be killed theme present in lots of fantasy regarding the more wild side of nature). So I think I'm gonna settle on a Barbarian. Angry, uncontrollable and dangerous sounds like the perfect fit for those words. But I swear to Talos if this is about nature and I completely went in the wrong direction I'm blaming you :P

• 1595 posts
    August 20, 2017 2:48 PM EDT

Barbie she is! Thought I'd give you something close to home, you know? Now you get to give me a new skin to wear (why do I do this to myself?) and have your own turn, man o' north.

• 585 posts
    August 21, 2017 5:15 AM EDT

Paws said:

Barbie she is! Thought I'd give you something close to home, you know? Now you get to give me a new skin to wear (why do I do this to myself?) and have your own turn, man o' north.

I actually won one?! Chuffin' hell, I never even got a Riddle but I got this on my first try! Must be like you said, my proud northern blood lead me to the most relatable class. Now, for your picture:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51siXKCRWFL.jpg

As you can see its basically a gift, as its the most beautiful image even to grace anyone's sight. I'll think of my class and post it shortly.

• 585 posts
    August 21, 2017 5:16 AM EDT

Neutral, Life, Harmony

• 1595 posts
    August 21, 2017 5:22 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Paws said:

I actually won one?! Chuffin' hell, I never even got a Riddle but I got this on my first try! Must be like you said, my proud northern blood lead me to the most relatable class. Now, for your picture:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51siXKCRWFL.jpg

As you can see its basically a gift, as its the most beautiful image even to grace anyone's sight. I'll think of my class and post it shortly.

Fucknuckle. You leave me hanging all blasted night only to give me this right before I hit the hay, climb the wooden hills to Bedfordshire, grab forty-winks, take a kip, or otherwise go to soddin' sleep? You, sir, are a proper troll! :D

This post was edited by Paws at August 21, 2017 5:24 AM EDT
    • 743 posts
    August 21, 2017 9:44 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Neutral, Life, Harmony

Healer?

• 585 posts
    August 21, 2017 11:40 AM EDT

Paws said:

Fucknuckle. You leave me hanging all blasted night only to give me this right before I hit the hay, climb the wooden hills to Bedfordshire, grab forty-winks, take a kip, or otherwise go to soddin' sleep? You, sir, are a proper troll! :D

Us Yorkshiremen are crafty folk! Enjoy it my friend, this is as close as you'll get to being a northener.

Rogue said:

Healer?

Nope! Although now I look at it that basically fits it better than my class. Now, for your picture, another great thing to come from the best place in the world... Yorkshire Puddings:

https://realfood.tesco.com/media/images/pudding-final-h-21b77d43-ae69-4d8d-9b7c-6cd15ba41854-0-472x310.jpg