Forums » The Lounge

Academic Year: Studying for Exams

• 367 posts
    July 7, 2017 1:41 AM EDT

Studying and Exams

July, as for most months in Tamriel Vault, is a busy one. We’ve NaNo Camp running as well as a few other things ranging from art to discussions and screenshots.

It’s also a rather special month for a fair few of our members. Why? Because during the end of June and throughout July they are studying and taking exams. This makes their month stressful, tiring and nerve wracking as they wait in anticipation to find out how well they have done.

We above all else are a werewolf pack community. With this in mind, I thought would be nice is for those who are taking/just taken exams to be able to have some release here from the pressure and for them to have a place where their friends on the site can egg them on and give them much needed moral and support.

If you are taking any exams or you have just taken them then come and tell us about it. It’ll be great to know where our members are in this important stage of their lives. If you aren’t then come and give support to those who have/ will be. It’s a stressful time and a few words to boost moral does wonders.

This post was edited by Sotek at July 7, 2017 1:42 AM EDT
    • 585 posts
    July 7, 2017 3:42 AM EDT

Good idea Sotek! I'm one of those anomalous teenagers who don't have any exams at this time of year, but as basically everyone else I know is freaking out about 'em so I get the stress that comes with it.

• 367 posts
    July 7, 2017 7:22 AM EDT

Thanks Zonnonn. I know there's a few members here who can't join NaNo Camp due to their exams and there are bound to be others here as well. 

• 34 posts
    July 7, 2017 8:42 AM EDT

Could have used this last month. I just cleared my last exam about 4 days ago.

• 585 posts
    July 7, 2017 10:12 AM EDT

soly said:

Could have used this last month. I just cleared my last exam about 4 days ago.

What exams did you do, if I may ask?

• 34 posts
    July 8, 2017 1:18 AM EDT

My field of study is International Affairs - so I had exams in Accounting, Public Finance (think Economics from a government perspective), a Statistics class, International Relations Theory (exactly what it sounds like), and a course on the structures and policies of the European Union.

• 585 posts
    July 8, 2017 2:24 AM EDT

soly said:

My field of study is International Affairs - so I had exams in Accounting, Public Finance (think Economics from a government perspective), a Statistics class, International Relations Theory (exactly what it sounds like), and a course on the structures and policies of the European Union.

Holy crap, that sounds intense. And it looks difficult as hell, so I hope you get the results you need! It does look pretty interesting though, especially Public Finance, knowing how everything works like that has gotta be fascinating, as well as very useful.