Forums » The Lounge

New Site Background?

• 64 posts
    June 19, 2017 5:12 PM EDT

Soooooooooooo I hate to bring this up out of The Blue (pun intended) like this, But I personally think it’s time we change the sites background to something a little more minimalistic.

Don’t get me wrong, the site background is brilliant but I'm starting to feel that the site needs a little more atmosphere; some darker colors maybe, something to make our title pop and to guide the eye to the central column of text.

Now, I have summer holidays coming up soon (tomorrow) so I wouldn't mind cooking something up - a few suggestions perhaps? With that said we’ve made sort of a habit out of including our beloved community in these things so basically what I’m trying to ask is If I am the only one feeling this way?

- Blue off to lick Dagon's boot!

• 700 posts
    June 19, 2017 6:27 PM EDT

Looks like you read our minds. We got something cooking for the next background, should pop up around the end of June. 

• 69 posts
    June 19, 2017 6:44 PM EDT

Legion said:

Looks like you read our minds. We got something cooking for the next background, should pop up around the end of June. 

Well I'm glad to hear this Legion, I too thought that the background (while beautiful and great like Blue said) needed a bit of a rework/revamp to pop out some of the important features of the site :) 

• 64 posts
    June 20, 2017 1:56 AM EDT

Legion said:

Well, brilliant! All I needed to know really xD