Forums » The Lounge

Stuck at home, ask me to read your content

• 152 posts
    June 13, 2017 8:47 AM EDT

So a fun day at the lake with some friends led to me throwing out my neck from tubing and waking up very much upset and in pain. Not only am I missing two finals but also a job interview I am super in need of. So to combat my dissappointment and find something to occupy me for the day spent in bed, I thought I'd check out some of the awesome content we have here. So if you're on and have any work, whether it be a story, wip, build, article, etc; then point me towards it or send a link so I can look at it and leave you my thoughts. Have fantastic day ya'll!

• 224 posts
    June 13, 2017 10:04 AM EDT

The Mad Ramblings of Lorkhan, Here you is a Lore piece I wrote that retells the Creation Myth of the Elder Scrolls through the view of a Mad Man.

Also, hope you get better because throwing out your neck can suck so bad.

• 295 posts
    June 13, 2017 10:28 AM EDT

You asked for it, Dude. 

Straag Rod

Your eyes will now bleed, MaddMannatee. Bleed for hundreds of days. :D

• 55 posts
    June 13, 2017 10:33 AM EDT
    That sucks Madd! Best wishes on your recovery! Not sure if you have read them all already but I post stupidly long builds of which I a bunch now. Also wrote a blog story at one point related to my Warlord build. I think you should be covered with Lissette's though. :P
  • June 13, 2017 10:34 AM EDT

Was originally about to direct you to my own work, but now that Lissette-ko has taken the initiative and gotten the stab in first, I won't torture you further. You'll have your hands full enough with Straag... >.<

• 649 posts
    June 13, 2017 10:37 AM EDT
    Harrow said:

Was originally about to direct you to my own work, but now that Lissette-ko has taken the initiative and gotten the stab in first, I won't torture you further. You'll have your hands full enough with Straag... >.<

And subsequent stories of the Straag Rod's Expanded Universe... xD
    • 321 posts
    June 13, 2017 11:30 AM EDT

The Lorc of Flowers said:
    Harrow said:

And subsequent stories of the Straag Rod's Expanded Universe... xD

In 'short' (heh, the irony), it'll be a hell of a ride! :D

But if you're looking more of a shorter long story, I'll be happy to post you a link to my own story.

The Silver Fox

• 152 posts
    June 13, 2017 11:49 AM EDT

these all look great, thanks guys! I will read untiil my eyes explode, this'll be fun :D

• 585 posts
    June 13, 2017 12:15 PM EDT

Time for me to link everything I can think of:

If you want to get some creative juices flowing, A conversation with an NPC by Naeg is a great little discussion where you get to act like an NPC. So if you like the idea of writing stories but the whole planning shebang is way to much effort, jump right aboard.

Or if you want to write something more unique to yourself, The A-Z of Backstories is the place to be, you write down any and all the awesome backstory ideas you've had for your characters, and add them to a list for others to enjoy as well. Who knows, if one really stands out we might even do a spotlight on it!

And even if you can't think of something to write for these two, there are loads of great entries from people that show off the massive talent of our roleplayers, so its a win win situation.

BlueDremora's Soul Study is a great bit of roleplaying surrounding the mysterious magical arts of Conjuration. It's short enough to read in one, and there's promise of two more sequels to round everything out, so get reading now!

And then there's Phil and Legion's article on Roleplaying: Morag Tong and The Dark Brotherhood, and if something has got BOTH their names on it, you know its gonna be an action packed adventure into erudite conjecture and thought-provoking theories.

This post was edited by Zonnonn at June 13, 2017 12:17 PM EDT
    • 248 posts
    June 17, 2017 9:31 AM EDT

You like Fallout - if you haven't read The Streets of Boston... by Teineeva you'll like it.