Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello, I've lurked for a while but I've finally joined.

• 4 posts
    June 10, 2017 2:30 AM EDT

Hi, my name is Brec and I've been around a year but been a bit too intimidated to join. But now that I'm here I'll try to be active and supportive. I don't really know what to say but heres some facts I guess.

• I'm 16
    • I'm 5'11
    • I live in Seattle
    • I'm Trying to hone my writing talents
    • I like urban exploration, parkour, photography, and TES
    • I have no idea what The rules for writing posts on here are and it sorta makes me anxious 
    • Im genderfluid but usually male and bisexual

I'm gonna be posting a story I'm writing that's based in Skyrim. I hope I can make some good friends here!

• 77 posts
    June 10, 2017 2:52 AM EDT

Welcome Brec, don't worry, someone is generally on hand if you're not sure about something, we're all pretty easy going.

For writing you'll need The Story Corner, I've linked to the introduction page to give you the main links to rules and guides. D3ltafox is currently looking after the group, but all of our writers are really friendly and helpful.

Drop me a friend request if you need any help :-)

• 585 posts
    June 10, 2017 3:33 AM EDT

Welcome! No need to be intimidated mate, everyone here is proper friendly and they'll always be people willing to help you, me included.

• 284 posts
    June 10, 2017 8:17 AM EDT

Welcome to the Vault. I understand how you feel. I was a bit nervous when I first joined. Anyway, I see that you're interested in writing, which is great as there is no such thing as too many stories. I've sent you a friend request, so you can send me a PM if you need any help or an advice. I'm mostly logged in every day, so if you need me, I'll be quick to response. All other members are happy to help as well, both in The Story Corner and at other places. Again, welcome to the Site. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

-D3

• 694 posts
    June 10, 2017 8:58 AM EDT

Welcome to the community, Brec! I always love to meet the "lurkers"; glad to decided to join us! I understand where you're coming from. Posting creative content can make you feel a little vulnerable, but the folks here are all very nice. We have a pretty supportive bunch. :) If you need any help finding anything, or ever have any problems or issues with the site, please feel free to reach out to me. Welcome aboard!

• 152 posts
    June 10, 2017 9:07 PM EDT

Heyo! I'm Madd, welcome to our lovely vault! That's awesome that we have a new story writer, I'm excited to see what you have to contribute! I'm sure you're more on TES side of things, but as a host of the Fallout Hub I can't resist trying to pursuade you to check out our lovely, irradiated Fallout side of the site. We recently implemented a Detective Agency of sorts that involves writing articles on Fallout related information. So if you're ever bored and want to get a peek at the Post Apocalype, we'd love to see your writing skills in action! Regardless of what you do, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here.  I'll send you a friend request, be sure to accept it so we can PM if you ever need help with anything. The other hosts, admins, and members are also just a few clicks away. Ask questions, and have fun! Cheers :)