Forums » Fallout

Grand Teddy Hunt

• 64 posts
    May 29, 2017 10:31 AM EDT

So cute!!!! 

• 248 posts
    May 29, 2017 10:56 AM EDT

This thread is amazing....so many teddy bears do so many odd things :)

• 248 posts
    May 29, 2017 2:56 PM EDT

Teddy on top of Back St Apparel looks concerned. It's probably bc the Postman in front of him has a machete...or it could be he knows his back is resting against a box of explosives. We should save him probably..

those eyes...are creepy...always watching always judging...

• 295 posts
    May 29, 2017 11:18 PM EDT

This teddy unfortunately could not be saved. Amazing what is under the Red Rocket close to Sanctuary Hills. Was an eerie mole rat den. You can see the poor SOB right in the nuclear muck. 

• 69 posts
    June 8, 2017 3:22 PM EDT

Thought I'd saved a teddy from somewhere and captured a quick snap (I think this one was in a hospital of some sort with super mutant (the edges of Boston near a lake with a suicider outside, perhaps near Cambridge)) Happy Hunting :P

This post was edited by FlamezSword at June 8, 2017 3:23 PM EDT
    • 295 posts
    June 8, 2017 4:04 PM EDT

Hehe! So awesome to see this thread is not dead. Fortunately, my current FO playthrough has also succumbed to the love of Teddy Bears. I have 10 so far. 

• 69 posts
    June 8, 2017 6:38 PM EDT

Indeed, I thought it needed a little pick-me-up Lissette; I just so happened to have a teddy photo to add ;)

• 277 posts
    June 9, 2017 4:48 PM EDT

I found a a toy alien in a funny pose.

• 284 posts
    June 9, 2017 5:54 PM EDT

An alien teddy bear. Genius.

• 295 posts
    June 14, 2017 7:26 PM EDT

This thread still lives and I've  dropped by with my latest entries.  

You know where you find the Teddy family at the station and then teddies playing doctor and teddy driving bus, well I found this lone, sad teddy on the floor nearl some ghoul corpses. 

Then exploring the laundry mat at Lexington on my second playthrough with what was supposed to be a nice immersive, by the books playthrough, I turned teddy hunter once again with this little guy I found. 

I've also installed a mod that adds 11 special teddies throughout the game. Nuka teddy, dinner teddy, truck teddy, car teddy, science teddy, just to name a few.

Just can't help it. Long live the Teddies! 

• 627 posts
    June 15, 2017 7:04 AM EDT

Well here is the one and only teddy that I shall ever rescue from the wastes, all the others deserve what they get for trying to replace him. As I said in the description of this screenshot in the photo section, I restarted my Fir playthrough and almost imediatly went to retrieve Reginald from his original hiding place.

• 248 posts
    August 21, 2017 10:17 AM EDT

I've got some pretty amazing additions...had seen these a yr or so ago but just stumbled upon them in the Mass Pike tunnels during my Medic playthrough. 

And then this poor guy getting super high while locked in Markowski's chem lab. (quest = Diamond City Blues)