Forums » Introduce Yourself

Selafyn Frost-Step, Monster Hunter, At your Services

• May 17, 2017 2:59 PM EDT

Erm hey guys, I'm Selafyn Frost-Step, a High Elf Monster Hunter who had travelled the world in search of work and cursed with the bound essence of an ice wraith that has insuffferably cursed him with immortality. In real life, I'm just an average nerd who is greatly intrigued by fantasy and that sort. I have been on here for a while but used a different accoutn for those who knew the Chronicles of the Silent Rain where I used my character of Edornas Oakenlock. Fortunatly for me being of the simple minded, I forgot the password for my account (so couldn't remake it when the website changed) and I had a computer crash which blew all my documents, including the story. Even though that happened, I hope u all like what I produce.

And if u ever need a monster slayed or even a personal vendetta achieved... I'm sure we can work something out,

Peace

• 34 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:00 PM EDT

A Monster Hunter, you say? Any relation to the Monster Hunter franchise?

• May 17, 2017 3:07 PM EDT

No, it's mainly based after the witcher series just tweaked with several other things

• 700 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:11 PM EDT

Welcome back, Selafyn. Sorry all your work got blown away, that's a drag. Looking forward to seeing what you produce, though. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to hit me up. 

• 140 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:11 PM EDT

Good to have you with us, Selafyn! Always good to have a monster hunter around ;)

Passwords are the worst, aren't they? I'm on my second account here too, because I forgot mine.

Anyway, I've sent you a friend request, so you can PM me if you need anything. I'm always around, so don't hesitate to let me know.

I look forward to seeing you around. Welcome back!

• 585 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:35 PM EDT

Welcome, Selafyn! I felt a Witcher vibe coming from your profile, and I can't blame you, its a bloody good series. I look forward to your new stuff (including bringing the story back hopefully? I feel like the name rings a bell so I'd like to give it a look), it sucks that your stuff got wiped but at least that means there's time to make newer and better stuff!

• 34 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:57 PM EDT

Ah, shame. I was hoping to catch another Monster Hunter player. No matter. Welcome to the site!

• 700 posts
    May 17, 2017 5:18 PM EDT

I got you, Solyeuse

• May 18, 2017 1:41 AM EDT

Wow thanks guys, glad to be back

• 64 posts
    May 19, 2017 2:04 AM EDT

A Monster Hunter? Humph, can't much say I care for the likes of you... however, It's not as if a mere mortal could harm me even if he wanted. If you need help creating a good locking profile you can send me a PM; I enjoy messing around with the CSS and will be glad to help!

Welcome back!

• May 19, 2017 2:37 AM EDT

Dremora, i've faced many of your kind and survived, glad to see on is so diplomatic, i'll send one if i nee help thanks

• 44 posts
    May 20, 2017 5:00 AM EDT

Sera! Oh, another elven! Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear about your work got blown away. It will be interesting to read what you'll be posting. :)

• May 20, 2017 7:23 AM EDT

Many thanks, Caladran