Forums » Introduce Yourself

Comeback

• 15 posts
    May 12, 2017 9:24 AM EDT

Hey all 

I am an old member who was active around 2013 (I forgot my email and the password I had then though) when I was playing Skyrim in ps3. Thanks to this site I discovered how to roleplay Skyrim and I did over 500-600 hours of gameplay !

Since I got a good PC though I want to go back and play again so here I am.

Moreover I want to post some of the builds I made back then and I will post character builds after May (exam season).

In general when I character build I like to make classes from other games or from mythologies of different cultures or from books.

For example I did builds who resembled Feanor, Fingolfin, WoW Death Knights, WoW Shamans, Warhammer White Lions etc.

I will post them asap and I am going to test more and post them here.

So it's nice to be back!

ps: Are all the mods from Nexus working for the Special Edition or only for the original game?

This post was edited by Kolanti at May 12, 2017 9:27 AM EDT
    • 694 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:18 AM EDT

Welcome back, Kolanti! :) Happy to welcome you back into the fold. I can confirm--PC is a game changer for playing. :D Looking forward to seeing some of those builds! 

Also, as a character builder, I just want to give you a small heads up that some of our formatting has changed a little. The biggest change is that photos are just organized by album, which makes them a little easier to find. :) You're also welcome of course to host them elsewhere and just embed the link, if you prefer that.

If you hit any snags or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me, or any of the Admins or Hosts. 

• 295 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:30 AM EDT

Hey, Kolanti! Welcome. Make yourself at home in CB and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Always great to hear from another builder. 

Friend request sent. 

• 585 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:42 AM EDT

Welcome back Kolanti! No matter how hard you try to resist, this place just draws you back doesn't it? Fingolfin is from LOTR right? Definitely looking foward to that, love me some Lord of the Rings.

• 15 posts
    May 12, 2017 2:11 PM EDT
    Yeah it's nice to be back.skyrim has a very special place in my heart! Yes Zonnonn he is from the silmarilion. Back then I was reading a lot of it one of the best characters I had
    • 140 posts
    May 15, 2017 5:04 AM EDT

Welcome aboard, Kolanti!

LotR is great. I look forward to seeing your work! If you're working on any new Builds, you should also check out The Workshop, where you can post your Build as a Work-in-Progress, so other members can provide feedback.

Again, welcome to Site, and good to have you here!

• 15 posts
    May 16, 2017 12:03 PM EDT

Caesar said:

Welcome aboard, Kolanti!

LotR is great. I look forward to seeing your work! If you're working on any new Builds, you should also check out The Workshop, where you can post your Build as a Work-in-Progress, so other members can provide feedback.

Again, welcome to Site, and good to have you here!

Thanks! 

I will totally post my ideas there to get some guidance asap I am finished with the exams at 30rd of May.

Can't wait to play again :P

• 1595 posts
    May 17, 2017 12:54 AM EDT

Hi Kolanti, welcome back :) I look forward to seeing your creativity - please don't be afraid to link me to anything you would like feedback upon, I sometimes need a kick.

As for mods, I think there are still issues with SSE so not all mods are available yet, howver I am no expert and it has been a few months since I last played or kept up to date with Skyrim and mods.

This post was edited by Paws at May 17, 2017 12:54 AM EDT
    • 15 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:30 PM EDT

Phil said:

Hi Kolanti, welcome back :) I look forward to seeing your creativity - please don't be afraid to link me to anything you would like feedback upon, I sometimes need a kick.

As for mods, I think there are still issues with SSE so not all mods are available yet, howver I am no expert and it has been a few months since I last played or kept up to date with Skyrim and mods.

I have to test it asap. I was searching in the Nexus the other day and I didn't find anything specific for SSE nor any mod that says that is SSE compatible.

So no idea really :/