Forums » Elder Scrolls

Thread Necromancy: What Class Would You Be In Skyrim?

• 5 posts
    May 10, 2017 11:45 PM EDT
    As much as I'd like to say warrior or mage I'd be a ranger without a doubt for a couple reasons. 1) in real life I am a hunter so stealth is natural to me 2) having done actual tactical training, surprise usually means the difference between life and death 3) most of us in real life would use stealth if we could because it works the best as shown by most elite military teams being stealth oriented. 4) I don't like studying so magic wouldn't be my thing haha
    This post was edited by TexasC4 at May 11, 2017 9:53 AM EDT
    • 22 posts
    May 11, 2017 10:45 AM EDT
    Someone should make a graph or pie chart of some sort to see which class is picked most.
    • 743 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:54 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

Honor is seldom helpful for the means to surviving. An arrow shot from the dark will always win against a clueless sword :p 

Ah but the key word here is clueless my friend. Detect Life will find you way before your arrow can find me. And then BOOM, fireball.

But you are mistaken, good sir. You see, unless your constantly Detect Life-ing every single shadow, (which must be quite time-consuming, not to mention magicka :p) you'll never know you're in danger in the first place. 

• 224 posts
    May 12, 2017 2:43 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

Honor is seldom helpful for the means to surviving. An arrow shot from the dark will always win against a clueless sword :p 

Ah but the key word here is clueless my friend. Detect Life will find you way before your arrow can find me. And then BOOM, fireball.

But you are mistaken, good sir. You see, unless your constantly Detect Life-ing every single shadow, (which must be quite time-consuming, not to mention magicka :p) you'll never know you're in danger in the first place. 

Not if you have enchantments that reduces the cost of Detect-Life to 0.

• 12 posts
    May 15, 2017 10:11 AM EDT

My class i guess it would be BattleMage, but more Mage oriented, as i would search for more power and lose myself in it.

• 127 posts
    May 16, 2017 5:17 PM EDT

I'd most certainly be a pilgrim.  I just love travelling and the great outdoors, but I'm a dab hand with tools, more than a little curious about other peoples' goings-on, and will turn a situation in my favour if the other person is stupid enough to let me.  And why use a sword when a swift clubbing round the face is enough of a deterrant?

This post was edited by J.D. Primrose at May 16, 2017 5:18 PM EDT
    • 278 posts
    May 17, 2017 1:54 AM EDT

*switching to times new roman*

I wish I could say I would - in real life - solo the entire Skyrim questline, become the dragonborn, wed Lydia, defeat huge armies, wear badass armor, and wreck everyone, but, sadly, that's all a load of bullsh*t. I'd die straight out of Helgen. With my luck, Alduin would probably blowtorch Riverwood instead! And then I'd be missing my head. In real life, I'd like to be an Archer, or a dashing Rogue, but honestly.

I'm probably a wimpy Pilgrim. God Damn It, I love mountains and forests and being outside too much! I wish I was more edgy, then I could be an assassin.

-

INNOCENTKHAJIIT

This post was edited by Wulfhedinn at May 17, 2017 1:54 AM EDT
  • May 29, 2017 12:12 PM EDT
    I'd probably be a Necromancer. Ever since I was little I've always liked skeletons and zombies. As I got older I stared reading a lot about the undead in myths and I I could have any superpower it'd be Ice magic so it fits pretty well with the style.
    • 224 posts
    May 29, 2017 12:44 PM EDT

Naeg Runs-Into-Walls said: I'd probably be a Necromancer. Ever since I was little I've always liked skeletons and zombies. As I got older I stared reading a lot about the undead in myths and I I could have any superpower it'd be Ice magic so it fits pretty well with the style.

Aye, another person who said Necromancer besides me.

• 34 posts
    May 29, 2017 1:27 PM EDT

I'm not particularly edgy. Though I'm capable, to a certain extent, of feats of physical endurance (such as lengthy travels), in terms of burst energy (sprinting and swinging swords) I'm definitely lacking. And I tend to prefer solitude and relatively scholarly pursuits... mage of some sort, probably. If I had to specify a magical field, probably Alteration or Enchanting. Very likely enchanting, in fact, that sounds quite up my alley.

I doubt I'd be an adventurer, though. That just isn't me.

• 12 posts
    May 29, 2017 3:11 PM EDT
    I'd probably be a bard/monk. Odd combination I guess, but I think of it kind of like the Sonic monk Lee Sin from League of Legends. But an Argonian one. My reasoning is that I do Tae Kwon Do, a bunch of music, and swimming. I like to read a lot too so I can see my character really getting into the magical side of minstrelsy like a spellsinger. Not that I've ever played a character like that though. Maybe I should try playtesting an Argonian spells and fists guy.
    • 39 posts
    June 19, 2017 11:33 PM EDT

I would be a craftsman hands down. Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, Speech. The next most likely would be standard Warrior (1-h, Block, HA, Marksman), I have taken many class tests on the internet though and have always come out a craftsman. (Generally with a focus on Blacksmithing).