Forums » Elder Scrolls

Easter Challenge!!!

• 284 posts
    April 16, 2017 5:54 AM EDT

Hello everyone and welcome to the great Easter challenge of Skyrim!!!

Since the founding of this site, every member has worked hard to make this site bigger and better. Now, I ask you to stop doing that for a few hours. I know, right. How can I ask you to stop doing what you do best. Well, here's how.

I created this challenge to give you a sort of a vacation from posting stories and builds. For the next few hours, you will have to turn on Skyrim, take 10 eggs and plant them at what I think are the 10 most beautiful locations in Skyrim. One egg at each location. Take a screenshot and post it here. And we'll see who's the winner.

And here are the locations:

1. Arcwind Point

2. Markarth

3. Bard's Leap Summit

4. Ancestor Glade

5. Eldergleam Sanctuary

6. Shadowgreen Cavern

7. Bloated Man's Grotto

8. Forgotten Vale

9. Blackreach

10. Sovngard

You can clear this list in any order you wish. Best of luck. :D

• 585 posts
    April 16, 2017 1:07 PM EDT

Forgotten Vale, Blackreach and Sovngarde?! Bloody hell, this is gonna be difficult, good challenge Delta.

• 152 posts
    April 16, 2017 9:56 PM EDT

Now I'm gonna start missing Skyrim, thanks a lot Delta :( 

• 694 posts
    April 16, 2017 10:08 PM EDT

Oh man. This is AWESOME. I wish I had seen this earlier. Next year I say we make this like a weeklong thing! :D

• 284 posts
    April 18, 2017 5:15 PM EDT

MaddMannatee said:

Now I'm gonna start missing Skyrim, thanks a lot Delta :( 

You mean you don't have Skyrim installed right now? What is wrong with you!? :) :)

• 152 posts
    April 18, 2017 10:19 PM EDT

It is currently sitting inside it's case right next to my PS4 on top of Fo3 and Oblivion....I swear I can hear the opening screen chant calling to me while I attempt to focus on Fallout. Oh how I miss slaying dragons...

• 284 posts
    April 19, 2017 2:50 AM EDT

Man, I can hear the chant every time I see a dragon on TV or on the internet. Hell, even when I see it in my niece's coloring book.

I haven't deleted Skyrim, FO3, FNV and Oblivion since I first got. They're mine no uninstall games. Others come and go.