Forums » Introduce Yourself

Is it too late to introduce myself?

• March 21, 2017 2:39 AM EDT

Hey Tamriel Vault!

I told Phil I'd introduce myself back when I posted my first build a month ago, but I somehow never got the chance to do that until now... Hopefully, it's not too late!

Glad I managed to find this site and join it - never thought writing builds would be as fun as it is. 

My big "project" currently is the Apocalyptic Horsemen series (first one here), though sadly I suspect it will be a long time before I publish the next in the series, as I don't currently have the time to play Skyrim. I probably have time to post builds I've played but haven't published yet, though, so hopefully this means I won't just disappear for the next half year haha

• 140 posts
    March 21, 2017 7:36 AM EDT

It's never too late!

Welcome to the Site, Pestilence!

• March 21, 2017 8:11 AM EDT

Awesome, thanks Caesar! Again, I'm glad to have found it.

• 694 posts
    March 21, 2017 12:00 PM EDT

It's never too late to introduce yourself! :) I've definitely enjoyed reading through your builds and I'm glad you're enjoying the community too. :) I hope you stick around and find some time to post the next one in the series! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us. 

• March 21, 2017 12:13 PM EDT

Thanks Edana! I always like hearing your criticisms and advice on my builds!

I think I'll be sticking around for a while, no doubt :D Currently working on a Skyrim Ashlander-themed build - which I originally did for Morrowind, actually! 

I'm reaally hoping to publish my second Apocalyptic Horseman build soon (War), but sadly don't have much time to be playtesting these days. It's pretty much done though, so as soon as I get to playtesting it'll be published asap :)

• 1595 posts
    March 23, 2017 6:34 AM EDT

Pleased to meet you, Pestilence :D Thank you for finding the time to say hi! You have already established yourself as an excellent builder and have done wonders to raise awareness of different mods in such a short time, and have been a fantastic and enthusiastic member. Keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to more from you, and thank you for all you have done ;)

• March 23, 2017 10:33 AM EDT

Thanks for the kind words Phil! :D Really appreciate it and really glad you enjoy the stuff so far!