Forums » Introduce Yourself

Introducing myself

• 6 posts
    March 16, 2017 5:07 PM EDT

I don't know how to properly introduce myself so I'm gonna tell you a story : My very first Skyrim character was a sneak archer BUT PLOT TWIST i missed all my shots and so it wasn't really sneaky at all...

• 215 posts
    March 16, 2017 5:16 PM EDT

Welcome to the site LOA.  Make yourself at home and check out all the nooks and crannies.

• 1595 posts
    March 16, 2017 10:54 PM EDT

Ah, sneak archery. Everyone's either guilty or not so guilty pleasure. There is no denying how much fun it is :D Welcome to the Vault, Light of Aether. Here's a quick start guide and here is a list of the Hosts and Admins who will be happy to help you should you need anything. Also, Meli, Tenebrous and Caesar are our Community Guides and will be happy to assist you should you need anything. Thank you for taking the time to say hi :)

• 140 posts
    March 17, 2017 4:20 AM EDT

Hey there, Light of Aether!

Sneak Archery, eh? I'm guilty of having a lot of fun with that, myself!

As Phil said, Tenebrous, Meli, and myself are always available to assist, so if you need help with anything around here, don't hesitate to let one of us know! I've sent you a friend request, so you can feel free to send me a private message if you need help.

I'd also recommend checking out that Quick Start guide that Phil linked. It's got a lot of helpful information, and might come in handy if you want to explore the Site.

Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy your time on here!

• 284 posts
    March 17, 2017 5:37 AM EDT

Welcome to the site!

You know, I played Sneak Archery so much that when someone says that they're gonna make a sneaky archer, I just want to punch them in the face.

Anyways, have some fun arund the site, check out the different places. If you're a good writer, I strongly advise you to join The Story Corner, we're always happy to see new writers.

• 295 posts
    March 17, 2017 6:00 AM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

Welcome to the site!

You know, I played Sneak Archery so much that when someone says that they're gonna make a sneaky archer, I just want to punch them in the face.

Anyways, have some fun arund the site, check out the different places. If you're a good writer, I strongly advise you to join The Story Corner, we're always happy to see new writers.

*Waits expectantly for punch in face*

• 284 posts
    March 17, 2017 6:10 AM EDT

FALCON PUNCH!

• 627 posts
    March 17, 2017 6:11 AM EDT

Lissette Long-Chapper said:

*Waits expectantly for punch in face*

No Lis! Don't do it!

:P

Also I've gotten so used to just seeing the top right corner of your profile pic that I had to double check when I saw the full thing xD

• 261 posts
    March 17, 2017 6:26 AM EDT
    Hallo hallo! Welcome to the site! Just let me know if you need anything, I'll be happy to help out.
    • 152 posts
    March 17, 2017 7:35 AM EDT
    Hey there! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy the great content this place has to offer, and maybe explore new things! Idk if you've touched any of the Fallout games at all, but we got some good stuff over in that part of the site as well ;) Always feel free to ask questions and comment your thoughts on any article/build/etc you come across
    • 295 posts
    March 17, 2017 9:12 AM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

FALCON PUNCH!

*picks up tooth that fell to the floor*

Oh, that felt so good. 

• 284 posts
    March 17, 2017 9:48 AM EDT

Hey Lis, that punch was so strong, you should turn the head on your profile pic to face the other side. :)