Forums » Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls:Legends to be released

• 773 posts
    March 14, 2017 1:13 PM EDT

Yes, I know its been floating around in Beta for a while (not that this helps those of us who don't own a PC) but it appears that Elder Scrolls Legends is to be fully released next week.

From Bethesda.Net

We’re officially launching The Elder Scrolls: Legends! We’re pleased to announce that the PC version of Legends is now out of beta. Start the game today, play with friends, grow your collection, and begin your adventures across Tamriel. If you’ve already been playing Legends, nothing changes. As we said previously, you keep all your cards and the rewards you’ve earned.

But that’s just what’s happening on PC. We’ve run surveys throughout the last year and we heard players loud and clear: You want to play on your tablets and phones. With that in mind, we’re pleased to announce The Elder Scrolls: Legends will soon be available on the following platforms:

iPad – March 23
    Android Tablets – April
    Mac OS – May
    Mobile Phones – Early Summer

So, is anyone even remotely excited about this? I know its not Elder Scrolls VI - but it is Elder Scrolls...

For myself, I think that - as I've got a two week foreign holiday coming up, I'll probably download it to my iPad to play by the pool and get a dose of Elder Scrolls whilst I'm sunning myself ;)

• 140 posts
    March 14, 2017 1:22 PM EDT

I think I said it before in the Gateway, but Legends hasn't really piqued my interest, and I'm not really that big on card games in general (Solitaire and Poker aside). I might give it a try, though, if anything because it's Elder Scrolls related.

• 558 posts
    March 14, 2017 2:04 PM EDT

It's pretty fun. I might play it again since it is releasing for real.

It's better than Hearthstone, for sure.

• 87 posts
    March 15, 2017 7:33 AM EDT
    I downloaded it a few moths ago and it was actually really fun. Much more challenging then Hearthstone. The main story is actually kind of interesting and the art for the cards is fantastic. I'm going toredownload this on my iPad now that it's officially released.