Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 3 posts
    March 2, 2017 5:51 AM EST
    Hey all, I've visited this site many times and only recently decided to join. I love the builds that people have made and hope to add my own one at some point. I mostly play Skyrim but I try to fit in some time for Fallout 4. I do play other games but they are the main two at the moment.

Thanks for reading

Redras677
    • 295 posts
    March 2, 2017 5:59 AM EST

Hey Redra, welcome to the Tamriel Vault. I'm Lissette and along with Vargr White-Tree, we host the Skyrim Character Building section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You one up me, right now, I only play Skyrim and SE which is really the same game, so lol, I only plays one game. Both FO and Skyrim host character-building events, so lots of opportunities to post what you've enjoyed playing. 

• 261 posts
    March 2, 2017 6:18 AM EST
    Hallo! If it's builds you're after, be sure to check out the aforementioned Character Building group. Plenty of great builds and nice builders to help you carve your unique Skyrim niche. Welcome aboard!
    • 152 posts
    March 2, 2017 7:41 AM EST

Greetings Redras! Welcome to the site :) I joined a little bit ago too so let me offer this advice to you so you can have as great of an experience as I did: ask qquestions and get involved! This is one of the nicest communities around, you'll love it. I'm primarily apart of the Fallout Group and post builds there so I'd be happy to offer up any help if you need it. Pleasure to meet you!

-Madd

• 3 posts
    March 2, 2017 8:30 AM EST
    Thank you for the welcome, is there a topic/post that explains or helps with making a build,. I understand most of it but I'm unsure about a couple of things, mainly with Skyrim builds. Thank you again
    • 55 posts
    March 2, 2017 10:00 PM EST

Greetings! Hard to post a lot during the day on my phone but I wanted to say welcome to the community. Always nice to have more people, esp those that play both Skyrim and Fallout. Feel free to ask us any questions and welcome again!

• 140 posts
    March 3, 2017 3:40 AM EST

Hello, and welcome to the Community, Redras!

If you want to get involved in the Site, I'd recomend visiting either the Elder Scrolls or Fallout forums, where you'll find discussions relating to the two major games. As has been said before, the Skyrim and Fallout Character Building groups are good places to go if you're looking for ideas, as is the Roleplaying group.

If you're looking to make a Build of your own, you should read the Character Building Guide, and if you like, you can aslo post your build in the Workshop, where other members will be able to provide assistance before it's actually posted.

I've also sent you a friend request, so feel free to send me a message if you ever need help finding something. Don't hesitate to talk to our other members, either; We're all friendly here!

• 585 posts
    March 3, 2017 4:02 AM EST

Welcome, Redras! It looks like everyone else has provided you with all the links you could possibly need, so I'll just say hi, and if you need any help getting around the site don't hesitate to PM me.

• 3 posts
    March 3, 2017 5:19 AM EST

Thank you again for the welcome, it's nice to be part of a friendly community. Also thank you for the links Caesar, I will check them out and thank you for all of the help.