Forums » Fallout

Diamond City Radio

• 215 posts
    February 4, 2017 1:04 PM EST

Am I the only one that likes the clumsy "original" Travis and not the suave FM-DJ voiced Travis from post-quest?

• 133 posts
    February 4, 2017 1:59 PM EST

No, you're definitely not. I loved how natural it seemed, and how he stumbled through it. I don't necessarily dislike the new Travis, but the old Travis certainly did guide me through my first few memorable levels. That being said, the quest was still fun. 

• 152 posts
    February 4, 2017 2:56 PM EST

Three Dog was cool in Fallout 3 but became rather obnoxious, which is how I feel about new Travis. When I first heard the change I was like "that's cool that they implemented that into the game" but later wish I could have old Travis. His awkward commentary certainly added some laughs to gaming sesssions with my brother XD. Btw my favorite song on there is either Lone Wanderer or Anything Goes. Some of the songs I find rather obnoxios 

• 773 posts
    February 4, 2017 3:46 PM EST

John LeBlanc said:

Am I the only one that likes the clumsy "original" Travis and not the suave FM-DJ voiced Travis from post-quest?

I enjoy the nervous Travis, but it does wear thin after a while - hearing the same old indents time after time

His post-quote persona is so 'meh' that I barely even notice him anymore