Forums » Introduce Yourself

Helo Ya'll!

• 2 posts
    January 18, 2017 3:52 PM EST

Hello everybody! Im just another poor soul obsessed with understanding everything that's going on in Elder Scrolls. I should have joined up long ago, but have never gotten around to it until now. I love the Lore, you can really lose yourself trying to understand what actually happened (Vivec I'm looking at your Lessons) and the builds on this site are amazing, so I expect to be in Lore and Character Building most of the time. Who knows how much I'll contribute, builds aren't really my thing and the Lore pages go so in depth I wonder if I could propose anything not already thought of. Anyways, I look forward to being a part of this comunity and culinating my knowledge of the Elder Scrolls.

• 649 posts
    January 18, 2017 4:11 PM EST
    Greetings, LoreAddict - love the name! Don't be afraid to drop by in Lore, we don't bite. Except the ocassional mind-fucks.. :D Anyway, really glad to hear someone joined for the Lore. Be sure to peak into our Lore Archives and if you have any Lore questions there is a thread for that too. Welcome! :)
    • 1595 posts
    January 18, 2017 5:04 PM EST

LoreAddict has come home! :D Welcome. As Karver has said, make yourself at home. Comment, post, don't be shy :) Wanna chat about the sermons? We'd be all over that!

• 585 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:17 AM EST

Why am I not surprised that two of the biggest lore experts on the site somehow end up at 'LoreAddict's post :p

Welcome to the site mate, I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions in the lore group (don't go there to often, but I get lost for hours when I do)

• 2 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:41 PM EST

I was asuming that when I chose the name :) always great to be noticed by the scholarly

• 1595 posts
    January 19, 2017 9:40 PM EST

@Zonnon, you should spend more time in the House of Orsimer Glories and tell the curators there what you would like to see more of :p

@LoreAddict, I see you have been true to your word! Thank you for your comments, they mean a lot :)