Forums » Introduce Yourself

A greeting.

• 3 posts
    January 2, 2017 3:10 PM EST
    Greetings one and all, and I thank you for the warm reception. I am Skadi, the goddess of winter. It is a pleasure to be here, and it is in my hopes we all become good friends, please, if you have any questions, do feel free to ask.
    • 312 posts
    January 2, 2017 3:17 PM EST

Hello, hello. I'm YiXiang, Co-host of the Workshop. Our doors are always open for newcomers, and we'd be happy to work with you on any ideas for content you may have.

So, tell me more about yourself. Other than Bethesda games (which is the primary focus of this site, obviously), what other games do you enjoy?

This post was edited by WuYiXiang at January 2, 2017 3:18 PM EST
    • 3 posts
    January 2, 2017 3:26 PM EST
    I am I primary to r.p.g. games of about any sort. I play assassin's creed, the sonic generations, the halo series, vindictus, pwi, ect. All around gamer, I will generally play anything to check it out. My favoured games though have always been F.O. & T.E.S., I am more about the fun of gaming, and story telling. So games that leave room for a character to develope and build a story are an absolute favourite. Other games I have played are Sudeki, F.F., Spyro, and many others on different platforms. I still prefer Xbox, and P.C. Platforms however.
    • 694 posts
    January 2, 2017 3:39 PM EST

Welcome to the community, Skadi! Glad to have you with us! :)

I see a friend told you about our site. Are they a member here?

• 3 posts
    January 2, 2017 4:25 PM EST
    Indeed yes, and yes. My beloved actually told me and has been talking to me for a while about signing up. So I finally decided to give it a shot, and signed up.
    • 1595 posts
    January 2, 2017 7:59 PM EST

Hi Skadi, thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself :) Since 28th October I have approved 386 new members. Only a tiny percentage of those take the opportunity to allow us to welcome them, so you have brought me a smile and I thank you for that :) But drop the mystery! Who is your mysterious beloved? :p I am joking, mystery is good and there is no need to answer.

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you around the site :)

• 312 posts
    January 2, 2017 8:28 PM EST

Phil said:

But drop the mystery! Who is your mysterious beloved? :p I am joking, mystery is good and there is no need to answer.

I have my suspicions. :3

• 1595 posts
    January 2, 2017 8:37 PM EST

You dark horse! :D

• 694 posts
    January 2, 2017 8:42 PM EST

^.^  Oooo! I love it! Glad you convinced her to join! :D

This post was edited by Edana at January 2, 2017 8:43 PM EST
    • 312 posts
    January 3, 2017 12:07 AM EST
    Do what? I hadn't even said who I suspected yet. xD
    • 12 posts
    January 6, 2017 5:10 PM EST

Skadi said: I am I primary to r.p.g. games of about any sort. I play assassin's creed, the sonic generations, the halo series, vindictus, pwi, ect. All around gamer, I will generally play anything to check it out. My favoured games though have always been F.O. & T.E.S., I am more about the fun of gaming, and story telling. So games that leave room for a character to develope and build a story are an absolute favourite. Other games I have played are Sudeki, F.F., Spyro, and many others on different platforms. I still prefer Xbox, and P.C. Platforms however.

Spyro... Hell yeah! That was my childhood!. Welcome to the Vault Skadi, and you have played the Halo series! Hell yeah! What did you think of both Spyro and Halo? Never tried Assassin's Creed, perhaps I should look into it. Xbox and PC Platforms maybe good, but you can't beat the good old PS2s. Game consoles and DVD players! :P