Forums » Elder Scrolls

Romlyn Dreth: The Unluckiest Guy of All Time

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 15, 2016 10:34 AM EST

    NoOneIsHear said:

    A) Wussy assassins, I dont think crying will help and stealing from the Thives Guild is not a clever idea.

     

    B) Try and lure them into a ambush, just make sure the ambushers are not ambushed in turn.

    But can a Dreth really forgive those wussy assassins? :p

  • December 15, 2016 10:37 AM EST

    RogueSilver said:

    Lissette Long-Chapper said:

    C & C! What is wrong with you people? :P

    I'm gonna have to take out the Cry option one day just to see how you'd choose normally :p

    *breaks down and cries*

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 15, 2016 10:39 AM EST

    Lissette Long-Chapper said:

    RogueSilver said:

    Lissette Long-Chapper said:

    C & C! What is wrong with you people? :P

    I'm gonna have to take out the Cry option one day just to see how you'd choose normally :p

    *breaks down and cries*

    It's ok, we'll never get rid of it! 

    *Hands handkerchief* 

  • December 15, 2016 11:01 AM EST

    RogueSilver said:

    Lissette Long-Chapper said:

    RogueSilver said:

    Lissette Long-Chapper said:

    C & C! What is wrong with you people? :P

    I'm gonna have to take out the Cry option one day just to see how you'd choose normally :p

    *breaks down and cries*

    It's ok, we'll never get rid of it! 

    *Hands handkerchief* 

    *Takes hankerchief and hugs RogueSilver as she rids her nose of snots. Then does happy dance*

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 15, 2016 2:57 PM EST

    B is in the lead for the second vote, no current winner for first. I will have to postpone this update for later this evening, as long as there is a tie breaker by then, of course. 

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 16, 2016 11:25 AM EST

    If the tie isn't broken with the hour, I'll choose the first vote at random. Let's see if we can get a tiebreak in here!

    • Moderator
    • 80 posts
    December 16, 2016 1:01 PM EST

    I will step in and vote for the ambush, half at the meeting, the other half lying in wait, I have to say I never thought this was going to be such fun lol

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 16, 2016 3:27 PM EST

    Bonelord said:

    I will step in and vote for the ambush, half at the meeting, the other half lying in wait, I have to say I never thought this was going to be such fun lol

    Thanks, Bonelord, care to tiebreak the first vote so I can get on with the story?

    • 199 posts
    December 17, 2016 7:12 PM EST
    Someone, please revive this thread with a vote! Romlyn Dreth's tale must go on!
    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 18, 2016 11:54 AM EST

    No, the Dreth doesn't need more help! Your gang is more than enough, and those lizards are trash at fighting anyways. Quickly, you call Dirge and Mual and share your plan of using half your men out in the forest, and the other half at the meeting. All of you decide that that is the best option, and you head out to the Shadow Stone. Once you arrive there, you see what looks to be the entire gang. The leader named BlackClaw, located front and center of the group, looks even more ripped than before; if that's even possible! However, you're Romlyn Dreth, so who gives a damn how athletic he is?

    "Oy mate, ya ready to get this shit settled?" you, the legend Romlyn Dreth say to the leader

    "Oh you have no idea, you're gonna regret bumping me in that tavern, ya twat" he replies

    "How about we have a duel, and I'll fight ya with a handkerchief, while you keep your warhammer" the legend Romlyn Dreth challenges him

    The two gangs erupt in laughter, and Black Claw accepts. They both begin, and the lizard swing his war hammer at you, barely missing due to your expert legendary dodge. While Blackclaw brings up for another swing, you quickly lunge behind him and slap him with your wet, rolled up handkerchief (due to a cry you had 15 minutes earlier in private). The argonian staggers, and suddenly, you bitch slap the absolute Oblivion out of him

    "That's what ya deserve for messing with a Dreth!" you taunt him

    The argonian, totally angered, calls for his gang to attack, and you in turn call for yours. Quickly, the other half comes rushing out of the woods, and the argonian gang is surrounded. Not seeing any way out, they quickly surrender. Now, you must decide what their fate will be....

    A)Kill Blackclaw and press them into your service

    B)Keep Blackclaw alive and press all of his gang, including him, into your service

    C)Cry

    D)Kill the entire gang


    This post was edited by Rogue at December 18, 2016 11:55 AM EST
    • 43 posts
    December 18, 2016 12:58 PM EST

    I would go with A) for tactical scense, but this is Romlyn Dreth so D) kill all the filthy lizards and then have a good cry about it.

    • 199 posts
    December 18, 2016 1:02 PM EST
    A, for while Blackclaw himself deserves to die, the others may yet redeem themselves to the Dreth.
    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 18, 2016 9:10 PM EST

    NoOneIsHear said:

    I would go with A) for tactical scense, but this is Romlyn Dreth so D) kill all the filthy lizards and then have a good cry about it.

    Ruthlessness is always a healthy practice :p

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 18, 2016 9:12 PM EST

    Tenebrous said: A, for while Blackclaw himself deserves to die, the others may yet redeem themselves to the Dreth.

    Redemption will be difficult, but possible. Too bad they won't ever be as skilled the legend that is Romlyn Dreth!

    • 12 posts
    December 18, 2016 10:29 PM EST

    Just got caught up on this entertaining story, thanks for this. I laughed several times like a hearty Kris Kringle. Anyways....

     

    B) Since you are a Dreth and a Dunmar, make your great grandpop +10 proud and enslave those lizards. Show them the real Dreth power, brain over brawn.


    This post was edited by Adoring Fan at December 18, 2016 10:29 PM EST
  • December 18, 2016 10:32 PM EST

    C. Cry because you're so happy you won. 

    • 418 posts
    December 19, 2016 2:52 AM EST

    Well as the Whispering Handkerchief is obviously more effective when using one soaked with the tears of a Dreth, C woud make tactical sense. But instead, I'm going to vote for B, as BlackClaw is probably so humiliated he'll probably not rise up against you, and having a strong officer in your gang could be very useful (to complete missions and as someone to blame if shit hits the fan).

    • Moderator
    • 80 posts
    December 19, 2016 8:01 AM EST

    kill Blackclaw, and press the rest of his gang into service?  knowing the treachery of the Lizards, probably best to terminate the lot, so its D for me, and new skin boots for all


    This post was edited by Bonelord at December 19, 2016 8:02 AM EST
    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:54 PM EST

    Adoring Fan said:

    Just got caught up on this entertaining story, thanks for this. I laughed several times like a hearty Kris Kringle. Anyways....

     

    B) Since you are a Dreth and a Dunmar, make your great grandpop +10 proud and enslave those lizards. Show them the real Dreth power, brain over brawn.

    Thanks for the compliment, Adoring Fan! I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far!

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:56 PM EST

    Lissette Long-Chapper said:

    C. Cry because you're so happy you won. 

    Did Lissette Long-Chapper just pick the Cry option? This is so shocking! What will she pick next? Not even the best prophets can predict her next choice!

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:58 PM EST

    Zonnonn said:

    Well as the Whispering Handkerchief is obviously more effective when using one soaked with the tears of a Dreth, C woud make tactical sense. But instead, I'm going to vote for B, as BlackClaw is probably so humiliated he'll probably not rise up against you, and having a strong officer in your gang could be very useful (to complete missions and as someone to blame if shit hits the fan).

    Glad to have the Zonn feedback return! I was actually thinking B would be the most popular choice.

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:58 PM EST

    Bonelord said:

    kill Blackclaw, and press the rest of his gang into service?  knowing the treachery of the Lizards, probably best to terminate the lot, so its D for me, and new skin boots for all

    Props for the skin boots callback that was used way too much in the beginning! I actually forgot about that one myself....

    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 19, 2016 1:04 PM EST

    The legend that is Romlyn Dreth has had a second feature in a row. The Dreth family is officially the new dynasty of the Tamriel Vault.

    #Neverdethroned #Thirdfeaturewillhappen #ThelegendthatisRomlynDreth

    • 1 posts
    December 20, 2016 3:36 PM EST

    A) because screw Blackclaw.

     


    This post was edited by Jorge Santos at December 20, 2016 3:38 PM EST
    • Moderator
    • 626 posts
    December 20, 2016 3:55 PM EST
    Will not be updating until tomorrow. For now on we will have a two day voting period so I have more time to work on the story, thus overall improving the qualify of my future posts.