Forums » Elder Scrolls

Guess my Shack

• 1595 posts
    April 13, 2017 3:31 AM EDT

Golden Fool said:

Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil since you got it right you have to provide us with a shack to guess now, have you already forgotten how this works?

Ha! I am getting old, memory loss is one of the few perks :D I will try and get shacked shortly, but if anyone has one ready to go, by all means please post it in my stead :)

• 627 posts
    April 15, 2017 1:40 AM EDT

Since Phil never posted a shack, I will provide one of my own.

Ok so it's not really a shack, but still...

• 22 posts
    April 15, 2017 1:58 AM EDT

That's somewhere South of Dawnstar, correct? I'm not able to check today but if I remember correctly that's Wind-something crypt or whatever in the back ground.

• 627 posts
    April 15, 2017 7:32 PM EDT

LittenLeKitten said:

That's somewhere South of Dawnstar, correct? I'm not able to check today but if I remember correctly that's Wind-something crypt or whatever in the back ground.

Close enough :D

• 22 posts
    April 15, 2017 7:47 PM EDT

Awesome! I'll try to get something tomorrow but I may be short on time so no promises. Or Phil can reclaim his turn, works out either way.

• 22 posts
    April 16, 2017 9:11 PM EDT

Alright, got the screen shot! May Dolly forever be cared for in Dibella's sweet embrace...

• 22 posts
    April 22, 2017 11:20 PM EDT

I know, I know; I took way too long to post this but good shacks are hard to come by. Totally not just me being lazy and putting this off...

• 627 posts
    April 23, 2017 2:00 AM EDT

LittenLeKitten said:

I know, I know; I took way too long to post this but good shacks are hard to come by. Totally not just me being lazy and putting this off...

Is that near the spot somewhere between Markarth and Solitude, that has a bunch of bear traps set up by a couple of forsworn in a small pass between some rocks? 

• 22 posts
    April 23, 2017 3:44 AM EDT

That sounds about right although I'm not too sure about the bear traps. Honestly I don't remember much of actually finding it as it ended in quite the encounter to put it simply...