Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hey Guys!

• 4 posts
    November 7, 2016 3:05 PM EST

Hey guys! It's a pleasure to meet you all! My name's Cameron, i'm 17 and i'm from Hampshire, UK. I'm an avid book reader, a self-proclaimed connoisseur of memes and an animal lover. My favourite game series of all time is Mass effect. 

Thank ya kindly!

• 367 posts
    November 7, 2016 3:25 PM EST

Awwwooo Hello Cameron and welcome to Tamriel Vault.

I'm from Hampshire too. Currently living near Southampton. What about you?

I recieved your PM but I'm unable to answer it as my laptop hates me as muchas my works computer. Your best bet is to have a look around the site and have a prowl in the different groups we have. Character build groups have lots of members willing to help out and suggest how to make and improve builds. It has a good selection of guides too. The Story Corner (Where I generaly prowl) has a great comunity of writers and we always have friendly chats. The Host there is a bit of a werewolf nut though. Well, he used to be. he's alright nowwwllll.

Wonder how many groans that will earn me...

There's also plenty of guides in the support section of the Forum.

Hoe to see you in TSC.

Sotek Loyal Hound of Hircine

• 585 posts
    November 7, 2016 3:37 PM EST

Thought I'd jump in on the UK reunion, but I'm afraid I'm much more northernly than you two. Yorkshire for life! Oh yeah, welcome Cameron.

• 1595 posts
    November 8, 2016 2:17 AM EST

Pleased to meet you Cameron :) Mass Effect rocks! What books are you reading?

• 4 posts
    November 8, 2016 4:28 PM EST

Hey all! Thank you all very much for responding! 

Sotek: 

Hey Sotek! Go team hampshire, hircine, argonians and werewolves! Thanks very much for all the helpfull tips & tricks! I really appreciate them! I'll see you around the TSC (don't worry about the werewolf puns, they're much appreciated!). 

Cameron, loyal vampire of his dark lord, Molag bal.

Zonnonn: 

Hey Zonnonn! Its always awesome to meet fellow UK kinsmen! Interestingly, im half scottish, although most of my pronounciations are scotish and i've lived in England for all my life!

Phil:

Hey Phil! Pleased to meet you too! I read all sorts of books, among my favourites being lord of the lies, of mice and men and an inspector calls.

• 367 posts
    November 8, 2016 4:37 PM EST

Wait what? Molag? 

Cameron, loyal vampire of his dark lord, Molag bal.

I'll keep an eye out for you when I next visit Coldharbor....

• 4 posts
    November 8, 2016 4:47 PM EST

Hey Sotek! 

Please do! Coldharbour is lovely this time of year! Athough, we get a lot of hate mail from Boethiah (which doesn't surprise me, its because she's/he's alone. Which can make her/him cynical).

• 367 posts
    November 8, 2016 6:08 PM EST

I visit CH a few times. Hircine has his Hunting Grounds... I have mine...

*Wolfish Grin.