Forums » General Gaming

MMORPGs!

• 312 posts
    October 27, 2016 3:23 AM EDT

So besides ESO, what MMOs have you been playing?

I've been playing Uncharted Waters Online and Blade and Soul recently, and Revelation Online is finally getting its first Closed Beta on November 3! I'm hyped.

• 1467 posts
    October 27, 2016 3:35 AM EDT

Oh boy, I'm a pretty big fan of MMOARPG's (basically just MMORPG's that say, fuck story, bash a lot of stuff and win all the fights), or at least I have been lately, simply because most of them let you play without teaming up with people, and I'm an anti-social loser. 

Path of Exile is by far my favourite online game, and possibly hits the spot as one of my fav. games of all time (Easily top 25, maybe top 10). It's got an insane skill tree, dozens of different ways to play a character, and there's no real limit to what type of character you can play as. I mean you can play as a Witch (the Mage) but focus on using Two-Handed weapons and Heavy Armour if you want, and create a totally viable class, and vise-versa. It is a lot harder to do that, but it's possible.

Hmmm...Other then that I used to be in to a fair amount of MMORPG's... Neverwinter, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Runescape (back in...I think 2005-8, it was the shit back then) but I don't play any of them regularly.

I did want to get into Blade and Soul awhile back, but I'm generally really slow to get into MMO's of all kinds, like it'll talk me weeks to even consider downloading them.