Forums » Introduce Yourself

My Hello

• ACD
    • 13 posts
    October 24, 2016 6:52 PM EDT

Greetings! My name is Alec and even though I have been a member since early July, I haven't taken the time to say hello to the community - how rude.

Therefore, hello. I am a Primary School teacher and have been for the last three years. I am currently wokring out how to fit more Skyrim references in to my Maths and Englishlessons. Most of my current half term holiday will be spent awaiting Friday for two reasons. I will leave it up to you to guess which one I consider the most important...:

1. I can find out the gender of my firstborn at an ultra sound scan with my fiance and

2. Finally get my hands on Skyrim Special Edition.

Should be an excellent Friday.

I enjoy reading books on sporting tactics, RPG gaming and running. I am currently working on an elemental triology for the Skyrim Character Building thread and have just posted (what I think is) my final version of the lightning entry. 

This post was edited by ACD at October 24, 2016 6:53 PM EDT
    • 312 posts
    October 24, 2016 6:54 PM EDT

When given two choices, always pick the third, so I assume you're going to be happy because you're getting loads of ice cream. :P

But seriously, that's awesome. Congratulations!

This post was edited by WuYiXiang at October 24, 2016 6:55 PM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    October 24, 2016 6:56 PM EDT

Pleased to meet you Alec :) Good luck with scan, congratulations too!

• ACD
    • 13 posts
    October 24, 2016 6:56 PM EDT

What excellent and profound advice! I am sure I could squeeze in some celebatory ice cream at some point.

• ACD
    • 13 posts
    October 24, 2016 6:59 PM EDT

Thank you! Very exciting news. I am coming to terms with the fact that SSE may be the last video game I buy in a very long time because of the little nipper coming along. Out of all the games it could be, that's not bad.

• 312 posts
    October 24, 2016 7:00 PM EDT

ACD said:

Thank you! Very exciting news. I am coming to terms with the fact that SSE may be the last video game I buy in a very long time because of the little nipper coming along. Out of all the games it could be, that's not bad.

It's certainly a solid choice with good replayability. Should last you long enough. :D

• ACD
    • 13 posts
    October 24, 2016 7:02 PM EDT

As long as I can sneak away from adult responsibilites enough to play it that is..

• 312 posts
    October 24, 2016 7:03 PM EDT

Best of luck. Better start perking Stealth.

• 694 posts
    October 24, 2016 8:58 PM EDT
    Welcome, Alec! Nice to finally "meet" you and great to have you! And congrats to you and your fiancé!