Forums » The Lounge

What is your least favorite song?

• 558 posts
    October 23, 2016 12:55 PM EDT

What is the worst song you have heard? Comedic/parody songs don't count. The worst song I have ever heard has to be I Miss You by Blink 182. It just doesn't sound good to me at all.

This post was edited by Gollum at October 23, 2016 7:23 PM EDT
    • 585 posts
    October 23, 2016 3:48 PM EDT
    I don't have a song specifically, but all the songs in the genres that I dislike sound the same to me, naff. So any songs that has screaming in it, or resembles House music in any way is my least favourite song.
    • 312 posts
    October 23, 2016 11:07 PM EDT

Warning:  NSFW Lyrics

Rock Zombie by MP魔幻力量 (AKA Magic Power) is hilariously bad. The worst part is, they're completely serious. The epitome of not knowing what your lyricist wrote.

This post was edited by WuYiXiang at October 23, 2016 11:08 PM EDT
    • 585 posts
    October 24, 2016 4:11 AM EDT

WuYiXiang said:

Rock Zombie by MP魔幻力量 (AKA Magic Power) is hilariously bad. The worst part is, they're completely serious. The epitome of not knowing what your lyricist wrote.

I agree with hilarious after just watching it. The line at 1:37 is especially funny, but I'm not gonna say it here.

• 312 posts
    October 24, 2016 4:22 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

I agree with hilarious after just watching it. The line at 1:37 is especially funny, but I'm not gonna say it here.

Had to look at the vid for 1:37. Yup, that line straight up floored me.

• 585 posts
    October 24, 2016 5:37 AM EDT

WuYiXiang said:

Zonnonn said:

Had to look at the vid for 1:37. Yup, that line straight up floored me.

Lyricists nowadays are so imaginative :p

• 312 posts
    October 24, 2016 5:38 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Lyricists nowadays are so imaginative :p

So are people looking for restraining orders, apparently.

• 558 posts
    October 24, 2016 4:53 PM EDT

WuYiXiang said:

That was pretty bad, but if Young Thug made that song it would be considered good.

• 224 posts
    October 24, 2016 5:42 PM EDT

Steezy said:

WuYiXiang said:

That was pretty bad, but if Young Thug made that song it would be considered good.

That's because you wouldn't understand 99% of it and just like the beat if Young Thug did it.

• 312 posts
    October 25, 2016 2:02 PM EDT

The Thief said:

That's because you wouldn't understand 99% of it and just like the beat if Young Thug did it.

Pwahahaha. I like you. XD