Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 2 posts
    October 22, 2016 10:16 PM EDT

Hello, I'm Knight. I look forward to talking about all things Tamriel with you. I don't know to much of the lore behind recent titles, including skyrim to an extent. Though I must admit I do have more hours in skrim than steam knows. I have started a play through of arena. I have played oblivion, however at the time the game was lost on me as I went in search of monsters to fight. Oh to be young and have a brand new game all to yourself, and the time to play it. I'm also big into Tabletop gaming, and computer gaming, with a hint of console gaming. Right now my time is taken up by magic the gathering, work, and school. Anywho, have great day.

• 694 posts
    October 22, 2016 10:27 PM EDT

Arena! Very nice. :) If you're looking to brush up on your lore background, have look at our Lore Group. You can ask any question you want there and it's a good place to read up on cool in-universe stuff. If you need help finding anything else please feel free to drop me a line. Glad to have you!

• 312 posts
    October 22, 2016 10:55 PM EDT

o7 Hey, there, Ser Knight. How fare thee on this dreary night? 'Tis freakin' cold here.

Yeah, I broke character, but whatever. :P

• 2 posts
    October 22, 2016 10:57 PM EDT

What ho Maiden! Tis but a brisk breeze, you must'n mind it.

Hahaha.

• 312 posts
    October 22, 2016 10:58 PM EDT

Knight94 said:

What ho Maiden! Tis but a brisk breeze, you must'n mind it.

Oho! A knight with a sense of humor! I like you already.

• 1595 posts
    October 23, 2016 1:09 AM EDT

Ha, I remember liking this avatar when I approved the registration. Thanks for dropping in and saying "hi" - it's always nice to hear from the guys I only normally get to know through their login details. Welcome to the site, Knight :)

This post was edited by Paws at October 23, 2016 1:11 AM EDT