Forums » General Gaming

BEST gaming headset for streaming on Xbox One?

• 21 posts
    October 15, 2016 9:31 AM EDT

Hello all! As you all know, Skyrim Special Edition is set to release on the 28th, and many of us (including myself) cannot wait to get our hands on it. I hope to start streaming the game on Twitch.tv, and I am looking to invest in a good headset for the Xbox One S. I've spoken to several support members on the microsoft marketplace and their answers have been all over the place. Many of them mentioned looking at Turtle Beach headsets, but unfortunately they weren't able to tell me how well they worked on console considering that they all played on PC.  What I'm looking for is great audi, a great mic (so my audience can hear me crystal clear without any static noises from p's or whatever- if that's even possible) and of course something that is comfortable and durable. If any of you guys have any suggestions or stream on console, please feel free to drop a line. Also, if you play on Xbox One, feel free to leave your gamertag so we can be friends and play together some time. Until then, have a great weekend guys!

• 21 posts
    October 15, 2016 1:49 PM EDT

bump

• 21 posts
    October 16, 2016 3:08 PM EDT

bump

• 277 posts
    October 16, 2016 3:17 PM EDT

I play on PC and have a pair of Sennheiser Black HD 429S. I don't know if it's any good for streaming but it does the job well for gaming in general. 

• 312 posts
    October 17, 2016 8:08 AM EDT

I play on PC as well, but the Razer Kraken does me well.

• 21 posts
    October 17, 2016 10:32 AM EDT

I've looked into the Razer Krakens and the TB XO 4 stealths but I'm still undecided. I'm really looking for somehting with great mic quality so people would want to watch my streams and not be turned off by the crappy quality lol.