Forums » General Gaming

The "Create a Poem for my Character" Thread

• 367 posts
    April 30, 2017 7:50 AM EDT

Tenebrous have you thought this through at all? 

What I mean is this; if you have some characters for others to write poems about then post them here. It won't happen unless you do. I for one have a fair few but they are all part of my story so I won't be adding any. If any member out there has a char they would like to post here for others to make poems about then do it.

Holding back does nothing; only by placing a paw forwards can you begin the hunt. 

Sotek Loyal Hound of Hircine

• 261 posts
    April 30, 2017 8:11 AM EDT

Good point, Sotek! Kind of wanted to give other folk the chance to start things, but you're right: I need to actually get the ball rolling before anything happens! So, without furhter ado, here's a char I have on Xbox One ESO, Voanette Afrois:

Voanette Afrois is something of an oddity- her parents were both battlemages, working for Duke Sebastien of Camlorn, and they fully expected their daughter to follow in their footsteps. Though she is skilled at magic, she far prefers healing spells, and indeed originally joined the Camlorn Guard as a healer. However, she soon learned to wield a blade and wear plate armor, which she combined with her healing magic to become a relatively unique form of fighter. She also was a devout chapel-goer, and learned various holy spells from the priesthood of Stendarr. Though her parents did not expect this, they were proud of Voanette, for she was as skilled in combat as they were, if not more.

However, during an investigation into a supposed werewolf, she discovered something terrible. A Reachmen had revived an ancient foe called Faolchu, who was amassing an army of lycanthropes to attack the city! She raced to inform the Duke, but was too late; they had found her. She was captured, and sacrificed to Molag Bal, losing her soul and much of her faith in the process. After her escape, she decided to assist the Daggerfall Covenant, in the hopes of finding both her lost essence and her parents, who vanished after the attack on Camlorn...