Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello hello!

• 557 posts
    September 15, 2016 9:23 AM EDT
    Why hello there everyone! My name is Todd, and I'm the owner of TamrielVault!

I was born and raised in a small town in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and have lived in the same town for all 22 years of my life. Aside from running the site, I work full-time as a salesman and am a full-time student as well. As you can probably tell, I'm a pretty busy guy!

Just like the rest of you, I am an avid gamer. My favorite games to play are Skyrim, Fallout, and League of Legends, though I can often be found playing a few random others in-between those. Gaming is definitely one of my favorite hobbies, though I can't say that it's at the top of my list.

Aside from gaming my hobbies include biking, running, fencing (though I haven't done this in a loooooong time), writing, and working with animals. Did I mention that I have a lot of pets? I used to have over 30 of them, but recently downsized my collection to give me a bit more free time. I currently have two dogs, a skunk (he's de-scented, don't worry!), three geckos, and a monkey-tailed skink. Working with animals both domestic and wild is definitely my favorite hobby, and my obsession with Argonians is likely caused by my real-life obsession with reptiles! :P

Well, there you are. That's just a little bit about me, though I'm sure there is more that I'll add in here at a later date. Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to getting to know all of you! :)
    • 694 posts
    September 15, 2016 9:39 AM EDT

More skunk pics pls. :D

• 411 posts
    September 16, 2016 11:24 AM EDT
    I want to see your skunk.
    • 1595 posts
    September 16, 2016 12:49 PM EDT

More animal pics are needed :D

• 557 posts
    September 16, 2016 1:56 PM EDT

You asked for it! Here they all are:

• 312 posts
    September 16, 2016 2:56 PM EDT
    For a moment, I thought you said banking was one of your hobbies.
    • 557 posts
    September 16, 2016 6:12 PM EDT

WuYiXiang said: For a moment, I thought you said banking was one of your hobbies.

Well I am an avid banker, but just in my free time. :P

• 411 posts
    September 16, 2016 6:13 PM EDT
    Your skunk is adorable.
    • 404 posts
    September 16, 2016 6:26 PM EDT

nice Pole Cat (Skunk). you must go through pet food alot. and your my age, and yet I call you boss.

• 557 posts
    September 16, 2016 6:42 PM EDT

I have no idea why you call me "Boss" :P

• 404 posts
    September 16, 2016 6:51 PM EDT

it has to do with the fact your the host of the site and I am being respectful. I can stop if you want. :)

• 1 posts
    September 16, 2016 7:06 PM EDT
    Todd, your cresties are adorable. Not to mention everyone else. Oh my. But they have a special spot for me; reptiles have long been a passion of mine, and I currently have a few geckos myself. Chief among thrm being Lilo, my six month old cresty.