Forums » The Lounge

Vault D&D

• September 25, 2016 1:01 AM EDT

If you joined my game and you want to switch to play with Tom could you please leave my game so i can see how many i will have ok that sounds alittle childish Im not running you out of my game if you still wish to play 

This post was edited by The Lizard Wizard at September 25, 2016 1:26 AM EDT
  • September 25, 2016 1:02 AM EDT

ProbsCoolerThanYou said:

I don't really know how to work the Roll20 Character Sheet can I get some help? 

Do you have Skype i can talk you through it Hammer Brother is my tag

• 133 posts
    September 25, 2016 1:03 AM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

ProbsCoolerThanYou said:

I think so but I don't remem my login. I had it down on the OrcPub Generator I just don't know what to do to translate it. 

• September 25, 2016 1:06 AM EDT

ProbsCoolerThanYou said:

The Lizard Wizard said:

ProbsCoolerThanYou said:

I think so but I don't remem my login. I had it down on the OrcPub Generator I just don't know what to do to translate it. 

Well shoot 

• September 25, 2016 1:28 AM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

ProbsCoolerThanYou said:

The Lizard Wizard said:

ProbsCoolerThanYou said:

Well shoot 

When you log in there are a series of button on the right click the one that says Journal there is your character sheet use the PDF i linked for you stats and class if you need anymore help let me know

• 743 posts
    September 25, 2016 10:44 AM EDT

Tom said:

I'll see what can be done about running a game. I'm unavaliable Tuesdays and Sundays.

Anyone interested reply with; time, day, and module.

Modules are:

Princes of the Apocalypse - Cults heralding the Apocalypse have sprung up within the rugged frontier.

Out of the Abyss - There are older and fouler things than Drow in the deep places of the world.

Storm King's Thunder - Something has rattled all of Giantkind and now they run amok, wrecking havoc on the smallfolk as they seek to reclaim ancient glories.

We'll work things out from there.

Weekdays at any time. Any campaign will work.

• September 25, 2016 12:46 PM EDT

A question on the Roll 20 site who is who ?

• 557 posts
    September 25, 2016 3:30 PM EDT

We did have a few D&D-like systems in the old LRP group. If there's people who want to play, we could always bring back a freeplay alternative to that. 

• September 25, 2016 3:34 PM EDT

Todd said:

We did have a few D&D-like systems in the old LRP group. If there's people who want to play, we could always bring back a freeplay alternative to that. 

I think thats what alot of the people here wanted i guess

• 557 posts
    September 25, 2016 3:50 PM EDT

If we have enough support for it then I've got no issues working on that. 

• 585 posts
    September 25, 2016 4:14 PM EDT
    I believe I'm joining Tom's, as me and Rogue have a shared backstory and need to be in the same game, but it seems Roll20 doesn't have a good tablet integration. Can anyone send me and invite? I'm called Zonnonn there too.
    • 312 posts
    September 25, 2016 4:22 PM EDT
    I'll deal with my Roll20 account after we decide on what we're doing.
    • 585 posts
    September 25, 2016 4:24 PM EDT
    WuYiXiang said:
    I'll deal with my Roll20 account after we decide on what we're doing.

I believe we're having two games because we have a lot of players now, Tom's and LizardWizard's.
    • 312 posts
    September 25, 2016 4:43 PM EDT
    It's still an if, if I'm not misreading this conversation.
    • 133 posts
    September 25, 2016 9:08 PM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

A question on the Roll 20 site who is who ?

I'm Bryson C. 

• September 25, 2016 11:25 PM EDT

My game is happening im just trying to put names from the table to names here

• September 25, 2016 11:26 PM EDT

Zonnonn said: I believe I'm joining Tom's, as me and Rogue have a shared backstory and need to be in the same game, but it seems Roll20 doesn't have a good tablet integration. Can anyone send me and invite? I'm called Zonnonn there too.

Alrighty im down two player's who was Rogue ?

• 585 posts
    September 26, 2016 11:32 AM EDT
    The Lizard Wizard said:

Zonnonn said: I believe I'm joining Tom's, as me and Rogue have a shared backstory and need to be in the same game, but it seems Roll20 doesn't have a good tablet integration. Can anyone send me and invite? I'm called Zonnonn there too.

Alrighty im down two player's who was Rogue ?

I'm not sure what Rogues's name on that site was, sorry
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 26, 2016 4:56 PM EDT

I believe WuYiXiang, Rogue Silver, and Zonnonn are moving to mine.

Though am I right in reading 11pmEST for you WuYiXiang? That's a bit late for me to start a game.

• September 26, 2016 6:40 PM EDT

I think im switching gears if yall want a text based D&D rp thats cool i'll help where i can but i think i want my game to be a talking game as to speed everything along

• September 27, 2016 1:20 AM EDT

The idea of a D&D is interesting, and I would definitively like to try out D&D as I love roleplaying. However I was wondering if there is a guidebook or something online, as I've never actually played D&D. On a side note I'd prefer Roll20 as I do not have skype.

• 585 posts
    September 27, 2016 6:34 AM EDT

Heimskr the Unending said:

The idea of a D&D is interesting, and I would definitively like to try out D&D as I love roleplaying. However I was wondering if there is a guidebook or something online, as I've never actually played D&D. On a side note I'd prefer Roll20 as I do not have skype.

Iif you search the Players Handbook for D&D 5E you'll get a massive guide to everything you'd want to know. Other websites such sa Enworld and Order of the Stick provide additional guides to things as well.

• 312 posts
    September 27, 2016 8:26 AM EDT

Tom said:

I believe WuYiXiang, Rogue Silver, and Zonnonn are moving to mine.

Though am I right in reading 11pmEST for you WuYiXiang? That's a bit late for me to start a game.

That's perfectly fine. I'm okay with either game, and if 11pm EST doesn't work out for you, well, that narrows it down a lot, doesn't it? :P

• 585 posts
    September 27, 2016 12:58 PM EDT
    Hey Tom, I was wondering what your plans were for a TES D&D game, if you still want to do it?
    • 64 posts
    September 27, 2016 1:07 PM EDT

I'll admit that I really want to try this. I've never played a D&D game in my life though, nor read any of the rules. But I did watch a youtube video and the guy who made it said the best way to learn was to simply play a game with more experinced D&D'ers and to learn by doing. Would that at all be possible? For a complete newbie like myself to join a game with absolutley 0 experince? I mean, I'd really like to try it out but I dunno anything really... 

And if not, then what would it take for me to be able to join in?