• 312 posts
    September 22, 2016 5:59 PM EDT

The Character Sheet window is completely blank for me. :/

This post was edited by WuYiXiang at September 22, 2016 6:02 PM EDT
  • September 22, 2016 6:30 PM EDT

Now see if you can 

• 404 posts
    September 22, 2016 7:47 PM EDT

apperently my internet is out of date for the site, and I can't get Microsoft Edge to show up

• September 22, 2016 8:23 PM EDT

I use Chrome

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 22, 2016 8:25 PM EDT

Haha. I was just mentioning something like this to Edana the other day. I just wish I found this thread sooner.

I've started by own homebrew on roll20 for my local gaming group, but I'm not against running another if people would be interested.
    I've played 3.5, 4th, and 5th and 5th is by far leaps and bounds better than its predecesors in my opinion. I have the core books for 5th and 3.5 if anyone is feeling mashochistic enough to play 3.5.

Published Modules I own:

• Princes of the Apocalypse (5E)
    • Out of the Abyss (5E)
    • Curse of Strahd (5E)
    • Storm King's Thunder. (5E)

Would love to do another Elder Scrolls game. I've got some notes for classes and racial modifications to fit TES lore.

This post was edited by Tom at September 22, 2016 8:34 PM EDT
    • 133 posts
    September 22, 2016 8:30 PM EDT

I just joined so I could use a sheet. Also I'll be doing tanking as a protection fighter. 

• 743 posts
    September 22, 2016 8:50 PM EDT

Tom said:

Haha. I was just mentioning something like this to Edana the other day. I just wish I found this thread sooner.

I've started by own homebrew on roll20 for my local gaming group, but I'm not against running another if people would be interested.
    I've played 3.5, 4th, and 5th and 5th is by far leaps and bounds better than its predecesors in my opinion. I have the core books for 5th and 3.5 if anyone is feeling mashochistic enough to play 3.5.

Published Modules I own:

• Out of the Abyss (5E)
    • Curse of Strahd (5E)

Would love to do another Elder Scrolls game. I've got some notes for classes and racial modifications to fit TES lore.

That'll be awesome for next time, Tom. Why didn't you join us, man?

This post was edited by Rogue at September 22, 2016 9:02 PM EDT
    • 1467 posts
    September 22, 2016 9:03 PM EDT

You know, after playing through the 5th Edition, it might be nice to give Ponty's TES D&D (if I can figured out where it's hiding around here) a shot. I've been meaning to give it a shot for ages  but, well let's just say the number of people I know who'd play D&D of any kind with me in person are...0? Maybe 1 if free lunch came with it :P

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 22, 2016 9:17 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Tom said:

Published Modules I own:

• Out of the Abyss (5E)
    • Curse of Strahd (5E)

That'll be awesome for next time, Tom. Why didn't you join us, man?

Literally just found this thread an hour ago.

• September 22, 2016 9:19 PM EDT

Ive wanted to Play Storm Kings thunder

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 22, 2016 9:32 PM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

Ive wanted to Play Storm Kings thunder

Looks fun as hell. I wanted to rework it to fit into my own homebrew setting, but my group wanted a different theme of game. A crap ton of information in it, but it's probably the best adventure model so far just from a layout and organizational aspect. With some proper prep, it'd be an awesome adventure.

• 312 posts
    September 22, 2016 9:38 PM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

Now see if you can 

Works!

• 9 posts
    September 22, 2016 9:52 PM EDT

I think so

• 312 posts
    September 22, 2016 10:02 PM EDT

Character sheet's set up. All I need to do now is write the Bio.

• September 22, 2016 10:09 PM EDT

Is it hard copy or PDF ?

• 312 posts
    September 22, 2016 10:11 PM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

Is it hard copy or PDF ?

I have a .pdf, and I've typed it into Roll20 as well.

• September 22, 2016 10:13 PM EDT

No I asking about the Storm Kings Curse sorry

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 22, 2016 10:18 PM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

No I asking about the Storm Kings Curse sorry

Hard copy. I prefer physical copies whenever possible.

• September 22, 2016 10:32 PM EDT

cool

• September 23, 2016 1:52 AM EDT

Ok Shy showed me his first sheet and its 4th edition if you need help with your sheet let me know 

• 585 posts
    September 23, 2016 2:26 AM EDT
    Tom said:

Published Modules I own:

• Out of the Abyss (5E)
    • Curse of Strahd (5E)

I don't know what the last things mean, but they sound badass. Do you want to join us, Tom? Or if you want to Adam maybe you could sort out a time share thing with Lizard or something? It would be great to get as many people involved as possible.
  • September 23, 2016 3:00 AM EDT

Well see i play 5ed already so the time im running is when i dont have a game if yall want to start another cool or if you want another day let me know

• 585 posts
    September 23, 2016 7:10 AM EDT

The Lizard Wizard said:

Well see i play 5ed already so the time im running is when i dont have a game if yall want to start another cool or if you want another day let me know

Don't worry Lizard, we still want you to be the DM, I just think it would be cool to have as many people as possible taking part.

• 585 posts
    September 23, 2016 11:33 AM EDT
    I think I just joined the Roll20 thing? And can anyone give me some advice on how to choose cantrips and spells and all that? I'm still a bit lost.