Forums » Introduce Yourself

YiXiang Here!

• 312 posts
    September 9, 2016 2:18 PM EDT

Hello, everyone!

I'm WuYiXiang, though some people call me "Wu" for short. I wouldn't call myself a "fan" of either Fallout or The Elder Scrolls, though I do play both series regularly. Why am I on this site, then? Well, I enjoy making builds for games. I've mapped out builds for many MMORPGs, but I never published any. I was hoping that through The Tamriel Vault, I could take a few steps in that direction. I already have a build published on Skyrim Calculatorbut it's nowhere as clean as the ones I'd like to publish here.

If I'm not a fan of TES or Fallout, then what am I a fan of? The answer:  Valkyria, developed and published by Sega. No longer simply Senjou no Valkyria (Valkyria Chronicles) with the advent of the new Kakumei (Revolution) series, the world that Europa represents is one that I've found to be fairly unique. Suffice to say, I'm adore the series.

I did at one point claim that Fire Emblem was my favorite series of all time, but unfortunately, that is no longer the case. Thanks to Kakusei (Awakening) and If (Fates), I feel quite disillusioned when it comes to that franchise.

Anywho, I'm hoping to publish a few builds and stories here in the Vault, and I look forward to working with the lot of you.

Cheers,

YiXiang

P.S.  Here's a link to my largely inactive Deviant Art account.

This post was edited by WuYiXiang at September 9, 2016 10:34 PM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    September 9, 2016 9:19 PM EDT

Hi Wu :) Is that ok or would you prefer WuYiXiang?

Is there a chance you would share your Skyrim calc build with us? Maybe transfer and post here?

• 312 posts
    September 9, 2016 9:20 PM EDT

Haha. Call me whatever you'd like. Except maybe "Idiot". I don't like that nickname. :P

I'll probably publish it eventually, but I'd like to get a couple of Fallout 4 builds published first. In the meantime, I've dropped a link in the thread, so who knows?

• 1595 posts
    September 10, 2016 2:47 AM EDT

I think you should consider bringing that build across, fleshing it out and posting it here :)

• 312 posts
    September 10, 2016 2:59 AM EDT

Oh, definitely! Just... all in due time. :D

• September 15, 2016 3:37 PM EDT
    I'm gonna call you Yi, so I can say "Yo, Yi."
    • 312 posts
    September 15, 2016 3:38 PM EDT

Matt Feeney said: I'm gonna call you Yi, so I can say "Yo, Yi."

I'm down with that.