Forums » Suggestions

Forums - TES and Fallout

• 312 posts
    September 8, 2016 10:17 AM EDT
    Just wondering if you could move the TES and Fallout forums out of "Off-Topic". They're about as On-Topic as it gets.
    • 1595 posts
    September 9, 2016 1:46 AM EDT

Good thoughts Wu :) TES, Fallout and General Gaming are now under a new category called "Topics". The name is a placeholder, suggestions welcome.

• 312 posts
    September 9, 2016 1:48 AM EDT

Thank ye.

• 215 posts
    December 9, 2016 11:34 AM EST

Just adding here since it's a "forum" suggestion; any way to add a "LAST PAGE/LAST POST" option on the forums?  So when you click on a headline on the front page, get to a forum thread and then have to click each page setting to get to the last (current) post that you actually clicked on.  Hope that makes sense.

• 248 posts
    December 9, 2016 12:05 PM EST

John LeBlanc said:

Just adding here since it's a "forum" suggestion; any way to add a "LAST PAGE/LAST POST" option on the forums?  So when you click on a headline on the front page, get to a forum thread and then have to click each page setting to get to the last (current) post that you actually clicked on.  Hope that makes sense.

THIS! I was wondering about this addition for all discussion TBH...

• 77 posts
    December 9, 2016 12:15 PM EST

@ John and Motty:  There is a Last Post option that works located in the topic list on the Group page for the various groups, that's what I normally use.  It's three clicks instead of a gillion, and it's not the best solution but I think the Admins are probably trying to figure out a way to get this functionality anyway so hopfully we will have it in the future. 

Anyway, i click on the headline that interests me (which will direct you to the first page in that topic) then I click on the group that topic is in, then from the list I click last post.  It's not terribly convientant but its way better than clicking though each page of the topic.