Forums » Support

Bug Reporting Thread

• 1595 posts
    November 5, 2017 1:52 AM EDT

Thanks Loops. Ok, try refreshing the page and let me know :)

• 82 posts
    November 5, 2017 1:43 AM EST

Paws said:

Thanks Loops. Ok, try refreshing the page and let me know :)

All good now, thanks Paws.

This post was edited by Loopdiss at November 5, 2017 1:44 AM EST
    • 700 posts
    January 26, 2018 11:59 AM EST

This isn't a bug, but I'm not sure where else to put this -- the link for the Aetheric Decay feature redirects to the second page of the discussion instead of the first. 

• 694 posts
    January 26, 2018 12:12 PM EST

Legion said:

This isn't a bug, but I'm not sure where else to put this -- the link for the Aetheric Decay feature redirects to the second page of the discussion instead of the first. 

Fixed this. Thanks! :)

• March 5, 2018 11:21 AM EST

So I've used this website for Skyrim builds for many years, but recently I have been noticing that some character builds have images that aren't loading properly. I don't believe the problem to be on my side, for attempts to save image, load it differently, etc, leads me to a page on this web page (https://www.tamrielvault.com/discussions/3001-4000/3534-index.jpg). 

I am simply wondering if it is possible for me to fix this with a few steps, is it better to address the owners of this website or the build makers themselves? I really want to be able to see the cool builds this community has to offer, yet this glitch is restricting me a fair amount. 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 5, 2018 11:21 AM EST
    • 284 posts
    March 5, 2018 1:37 PM EST

The best answer to this is the fact that many pictures were lost during the Site move to Social Engine. I'll forward this to the admins. And don't worry, we have people that are restoring old builds with similar problems. I also thank you for your time to report the problem. Can you send me a link of the build you wish to see, we may just fix this problem faster.

• 367 posts
    June 20, 2018 8:14 AM EDT

Awwwooo

I'm having major problems with regards to using pictures as links.

I can upload a picture but once it has been placed, I can't select it. When I DO manage to select the picture, the moment I click on the link icon, the picture is de-selected.

I have tried copy and paste using source coding from previous chapter and reusing those images but the problem persists. 

Also, when a blog is in edit mode, if I left click on my mouse, it doesn't select anything but rather adds a whole blank line, thereby breaking up the text.

I have a strong wolfish feeling the problem is my end rather than the site but any help would be appreciated. 

Sotek Loyal Hound of Hircine

• 649 posts
    June 20, 2018 8:30 AM EDT
    Using Google Chrome? Try it in Firefox. You'll see :)
    • 367 posts
    June 20, 2018 8:44 AM EDT

Karver the Lorc said: Using Google Chrome? Try it in Firefox. You'll see :)

Trying that now. Thanks for the suggestion Karver... 

• 1 posts
    October 17, 2018 6:13 PM EDT

Hi I am trying to edit my thumbnail on my account but it will not let me move the selection box. I am on mobile. Is this something you have not implemented for mobile users or is there a way around this?

• 1595 posts
    October 17, 2018 7:11 PM EDT

GemmaFaye said:

Hi I am trying to edit my thumbnail on my account but it will not let me move the selection box. I am on mobile. Is this something you have not implemented for mobile users or is there a way around this?

Hi! Sorry you're having issues with that but you're not alone - I just tested and encountering the same problem so it looks like it's not optimised for mobile. However, if you don't have access to a computer and want to send me or another admin a new picture, we can make that change for you. Thanks for flagging this and welcome to the site :)

• 558 posts
    November 16, 2018 8:01 PM EST

I changed my username to "Dwight Frye", yet my old username, "Steezy Baby", is what is shown on the homepage.

• 627 posts
    November 16, 2018 8:18 PM EST

Dwight Frye said:

I changed my username to "Dwight Frye", yet my old username, "Steezy Baby", is what is shown on the homepage.

That's interesting, since for me you're showing up as Dwight Frye, in the feed and everywhere I can look. Have you tried anything to get that part to update?

• 558 posts
    November 17, 2018 3:05 PM EST

Well now I show up a day later and it fixed itself. The weird thing was that when the problem occured it correctly showed my username as "Dwight Frye" on my profile page, just not on the home page.

• 627 posts
    November 17, 2018 6:03 PM EST

Well I'm glad that it has sorted itself out, it's probably just that the backend needs some time to properly register the change and for whatever reason that is the only place that lags behind.