Forums » The Lounge

Hug A Werewolf Week

• 367 posts
    June 19, 2016 2:29 AM EDT

Yes my furry pack member’s today marks, for the first time in the history of Tamriel Vault….

The 1st Unofficial Hug a Werewolf Week, so shred those meek humanoid forms and break out the fur, and let the beast break free…

Love them or hate them, Werewolves have been making their mark (claw swipes) in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrorind and are (at least for me and a good few others) a prominent force of nature (Daedra Blessing by the way, NOT A CURSE !!!) throughout Skyrim.

Throughout this week there will be (Hircine willing) Stories, Werewolf Builds, Screenshots and Artwork, Poems and anything else I can think of, get away with.

Come and join in, don’t be afraid, we don’t bite chew slobber whatever…

There are no keys to the Hunting Grounds, they open to anyone who accepts the blessing of the hunt.

Post those Werewolf poems and Stories. Break out the Werewolf builds you’ve been meaning to try. Let’s see your Werewolf Screenshots and Artwork.

If you feel the beast blood buring through your veins and you want to set it free then be sure to check out these awesome Hall of Fame builds. We have the real Alpha's here, no Omega wanna be's..

Come and join in, don’t be afraid, we don’t bite chew slobber whatever…

There are no keys to the Hunting Grounds, they open to anyone who accepts the blessing of the hunt.

Post those Werewolf poems and Stories. Break out the Werewolf builds you’ve been meaning to try. Let’s see your Werewolf Screenshots and Artwork.

Here's a great Lore article by non other than Phil. Be sure to check it out.

Werewolves: Villians or Misunderstood?

In The Story Corner we have a collection of the best poems and we'll try to include some of the screenshots other members post of their Werewolves and artwork from around the web.

For those of you who like to Role-play, the host of Role-play, Legion  in the TES groups have released this beast. It’s perfect for all you wanna be Werewolves. Some of the more seasoned Hounds will find a trick or too as well.

For those of us who are lucky enough to enjoy Skyrim on a PC and have access to mods, (Really howling for you console players btw..... Skyrim Re-mastered will be one hell of a blast), Tae Rae, our favourite Marsh sister has produced this awesome Werewolf Mod guide.

Perfect for those of us who like our werewolves to have ermm... More Bite!!!

Golden Fool has put together a Profile of a favorite char of his which just so happens to be a Altmer Werewolf called Cyre. He has a few interesting traits for Cyre which I feel are worth a look so without any further delay...…

I’m going to look for a few more and link them here in the chance that someone will find them interesting.

• 321 posts
    June 19, 2016 2:35 AM EDT

I don't know what's better, werewolves roaming about in our site or the acronym for Hug a Werewolf Week (HaWWW). 

I'll come up with something werewolf-ish sometime during the week.

• 411 posts
    June 19, 2016 2:48 AM EDT
    *Hugs Sotek in beastform and whilst doing so Sprays him with Werewolf repellent then runs off*
    • 1595 posts
    June 19, 2016 2:53 AM EDT

Break out the fur! Drink from the hairy cup! Werewolf Week is here!

What's the official tag here Wolfie? Lore article up, needs a tag

Ahh, HAWWW.

I like HAWWWs. Make the world a better place.

• 367 posts
    June 19, 2016 3:10 AM EDT

Awwwoooo

Nothing like a  good HAWWW'l to get the heart pumping

• 18 posts
    June 19, 2016 4:27 AM EDT

This sounds like fun, I'll get something werewolfy out sometime this week ! 

• 295 posts
    June 19, 2016 6:19 AM EDT

Yes, yes, yes, enjoy now, little furries. 

• 43 posts
    June 19, 2016 8:28 AM EDT

Hugging a werewolf sounds like a bad idea what if the werewolf hugs back 

• 367 posts
    June 19, 2016 8:33 AM EDT

Then you join the pack....

• 43 posts
    June 19, 2016 8:42 AM EDT

I better not hug any werewolves then, perhaps I will get send them to the vet for a nice bath insteed 

• 1595 posts
    June 20, 2016 12:54 PM EDT

Sotek, RP group has featured a sweet af Werewolf guide. You gonna add it to your page above?

• 404 posts
    June 20, 2016 1:08 PM EDT
    I feel like I am partly responsible for this.
    Glad we are having this though. :)
    • 95 posts
    June 20, 2016 1:15 PM EDT

There, you scale-covered furball (that makes no sense, but we'll pretend it does). I participated in one of your werewolf things for the first time.

• 367 posts
    June 20, 2016 1:42 PM EDT

my paws are all over it.

• 367 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:13 PM EDT

Hahaha it makes sense to me which is somewhat worrying but still...

• 1595 posts
    June 20, 2016 5:03 PM EDT

the hosts of Role-play

Legion, dude. His name is many, but he is one...

• June 20, 2016 5:12 PM EDT

Now I'll have to sit down and give my Daedric Champions - Hircine build ideas even more thought. It's just in season.

• 367 posts
    June 20, 2016 5:22 PM EDT
    I fix within hour. :)
  • June 20, 2016 5:43 PM EDT

would be nice if I were a host tho. :P

• 622 posts
    June 20, 2016 8:22 PM EDT

*hugs werewolf*

• 295 posts
    June 20, 2016 8:52 PM EDT

Well, this is fleshing out nicely. 

Fleshing, get it? HAHAHA

• 367 posts
    June 20, 2016 8:56 PM EDT

Nothing beats a good friendly hug...

• 367 posts
    June 20, 2016 8:57 PM EDT

That is terrible but I FUR-give you for it.

• 261 posts
    June 20, 2016 9:02 PM EDT

Can't be worse than the tall tails in the Story Corner...

• 404 posts
    June 20, 2016 9:48 PM EDT

even these guys?