Forums » The Lounge

Technical Questions

• 51 posts
    June 15, 2016 6:12 PM EDT

As far as I can tell, there is no group or thread for these types of questions, so I decided to go here to inquire about how you make an image a hyperlink. I've been customizing my page and I would like the links to my builds to be images of the characters and I just don't know how. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 367 posts
    June 15, 2016 9:00 PM EDT

Hell if I think I know what you’re asking then this is easy. Open up the edit section of your page/build/blog/wherever the picture is. If you then click on the picture you'll see two options.

Edit or Delete.

Click on Edit.

Now you will have an opportunity to adjust the size, the position and also the 'LINK' of the picture. All you need to do is clear the link section so there is nothing in it then paste the link of where you want the picture to take you to.

Done.

• 51 posts
    June 15, 2016 9:02 PM EDT

Haha wow I never expected it was that easy. I feel a bit stupid now. Thank you so much!

• 367 posts
    June 15, 2016 9:04 PM EDT

Aww it's only stupid if you don't ask and suffer in silence. With some luck others will also learn how to do it. Any problems then just give me a howl.

• 179 posts
    June 16, 2016 5:28 PM EDT

think we're supposed to use the Site Feedback thread for this kind of thing now since the Site Help Thread link under the Site Info tab up top links to the Site Feedback Thread now, but I'm not sure.

• 96 posts