Forums » Elder Scrolls

What sort of character will your first Skyrim remastered charact

• 411 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:06 AM EDT
    What type you intend to play?

I am gonna be Maiq. Need i say more?
    • 18 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:07 AM EDT

I intend to finally play a mage character, I could never get into it but I'll find a few good mods to improve it

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:13 AM EDT

I have a few characters already. Why would I want to pay for a game I already own all over again?

• 1217 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:19 AM EDT
    So don't? :p
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:23 AM EDT

I could be wondering what sort of character I'd like to play in TES:VI, but apparently the community is okay with buying Skyrim all over again. Buying this product and hyping it on fan sites will only encourage this sort of thing in the future.

Let's get new content instead of the old content with nicer graphics.

• 55 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:32 AM EDT
    I'm thinking back to Skyrim with an arcane warrior Dunmer build.
    • 1217 posts
    June 13, 2016 2:49 AM EDT
    Based on the showcase, the new content is going in other games, which the community is also okay with. If TES VI isn't ready, they can't well release it. In the mean time, a graphically updated release of one of their most popular games is naturally gonna be a well received move, considering its teplayability, the portion of the player base that only ever dealt with the vanilla game, and the low effort that would have been needed to update it.
    • 773 posts
    June 13, 2016 8:21 AM EDT
    What do you suggest then Tom?

You railed against us introducing Fallout onto the site, you hate ESO and ES:Legends. Now you think that we should ignore Skyrim remastered. We'll 'get new content' when Bethesda choose - what do you suggest we do in the meantime, because all I hear is negativity from you right now.

Perhaps we should just close the site down?

Serious question, by the way.
    • 773 posts
    June 13, 2016 8:22 AM EDT
    I'm going to be making new characters straight from our CB group.
  • June 13, 2016 8:50 AM EDT

Masons the Heretic, or the Sorcerer. but probably Henson's Necromancer build, its brilliant but difficult to play, I watched with interest PC Outcasts lets become, for that build its certainly much more viable with a Mod or 2

• 367 posts
    June 13, 2016 8:52 AM EDT

Mine will be a green skinned Argonian called Sotek. I'll even add a few scars above his left eye.

• 485 posts
    June 13, 2016 8:53 AM EDT
    Way to bring down the house as always, Tom.
    • 288 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:03 AM EDT

Yep, you're 100% right.

The dumbing down of games was only made possible by the dumbing down of gamers.

Fanboys, who act like mindless consumers instead of pretentious art collectors.

Welcome to the future

• 136 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:05 AM EDT

If I can't import my old saves (like 12 of them ), my first character might be a canon Dragonborn, Son of Skyrim type - just for the cultural flavor. After that, who knows, I've always loved Conjuration magic, so maybe a summoner of some kind.

• 136 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:06 AM EDT

Honestly, Paul, I think this has the potential of revitalizing the site. 

• 1467 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:16 AM EDT

Honestly...I have no idea.

I doubt the characters would actually play differently, I'd just be able to bring them to life the way I want to. For instance, I'm playing a character at the moment, that works pretty damn well in general but would be awesome with some mods but more importantly some really awesome graphics.

Really I'm more interested in the fact that I'll be able to Stream my characters on Twitch which is just bloody awesome  Well I mean I'll need to buy a headset as well but after that I will be streaming the shit out of new builds 

• 59 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:17 AM EDT

I agree that I wish they were working on ES6

• 59 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:19 AM EDT

Yah, mods made it way less of a hassle to play.

• 1217 posts
    June 13, 2016 12:00 PM EDT

You understand that this doesn't preclude working on ES6 at all, right?

• 485 posts
    June 13, 2016 12:04 PM EDT
    You trying to imply I'm dumb?
  • June 13, 2016 12:14 PM EDT

I love your creativity, it's clear you put a lot of thought and effort into creating dozens of new characters for people to enjoy 

• 54 posts
    June 13, 2016 12:23 PM EDT
    A janitor. All I need.
    • 585 posts
    June 13, 2016 1:09 PM EDT

Depends on what mods are available. If I can get Apocalypse Spell Package, then a mage. If not, any weapon or armour mods could convince me to play a warrior, but I'll probably meet in the middle somewhere.

• 404 posts
    June 13, 2016 1:14 PM EDT

since I got XBone Live, I can now take screenshots and post them online. I might make Melissa Raven, my Dunmer Paladin of Akatosh.

• 490 posts
    June 13, 2016 1:18 PM EDT
    I will probably replay a few of mine, including the one I am going to post.