Forums » The Lounge

Getting To Know You - Vol. 2 - More Questions!

• 457 posts
    June 11, 2016 11:52 PM EDT
    Not saying a word about Mr. Popo.

But it's difficult, you know? So... difficult... not... to. xD

"Favorite food: meat" awesome xD
    • 45 posts
    June 12, 2016 7:50 AM EDT
    Lol
    • 622 posts
    June 13, 2016 12:23 AM EDT

You don't remember our build? :O

• 51 posts
    June 15, 2016 5:40 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. When you were little, what was your dream career? --A comedian(now it's an author)
    2. Do you have any favorite books/movies/television shows? If so, what are they? --Books: All Lord of the Rings books, The Inheritance Cycle. Movies: Breakfast Club and Shawshank Redemption. And TV: Doctor Who, House, Scrubs
    3. What are you afraid of? --Drowning(I don't know how to swim)
    4. What's your most embarrassing memory? (keep it clean people )  --In biology I confused areola and aorta and you can probably just guess why that was embarrassing
    5. What was your favorite subject in school? --Art 
    6. What is your favorite food? --Potatoes, in any form
    7. Do you have any heroes? If you do, who are they and why? --Misha Collins, because he knows the importance of just being yourself
    8. What would you say is your best quality? --Creativity
    9. What would you say is your worst? --Inattention(I have ADHD)
    10. Do you have a "prized possession"? If so, what is it? --Whichever notebook I'm currently using for my writing

About You On-Site:

1. Which part of the Vault do you hang around in most of the time? Why? --Character Building, because I'm here mostly for creating builds
    2. Are there any groups that you haven't joined yet? If so, what're you waiting for?! --The Modder's Conclave and Role-Playing, should probably go join both.
    3. If you were put in charge for a day, what would you change? (you'd get rid of Paul, wouldn't you, you little bastard ) --I'd probably make the most recent comments on discussions first instead of last. Other than that, I don't know.
    4. Do you think there is anything that could be done to make the Vault a better place? If so, what is it? --Maybe add(unless this is a thing I don't know about) a group for helping people with things like hyperlinks, turning images into links, etc.
    5. What's your fondest memory of the Vault? -- I'm rather new, but it'd have to be my very first build, The Undaunted, making it into the Recognized rank. 
    6. Would you say that your an active member here? Why or why not? --Yes, because I'm on all the time and always working on something
    7. Do you participate in any of the competitions that we have? Have you ever won any of them? --Not really, maybe I'll try it though
    8. Would you rather be "just a member" or would you rather make a name for yourself here? --I've wanted to make a name for myself here since before I even became a member
    9. How did you find out about the Vault? --I stumbled upon it a long time ago when just looking for fun builds to play Skyrim with
    10. Have you ever posted something here that you're proud of?--I only have 2 builds, but I'm quite proud of my first for making it out of the Bloodworks
    • 127 posts
    June 20, 2016 8:31 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:
    When you were little, what was your dream career? For a week I wanted to be a squirrel before I wanted to become a doctor.
    Do you have any favorite books/movies/television shows? If so, what are they? The Harry Potter books and the Princess Bride, both the film and the book.
    What are you afraid of? My insomnia.
    What's your most embarrassing memory? I don't remember, probably because it was so embarrassing that I made myself forget it.
    What was your favorite subject in school? Maths.  Maths all the way.
    What is your favorite food? Hash Browns and Black Pudding.  Sometimes Haggis.
    Do you have any heroes? If you do, who are they and why? I'm my own hero.
    What would you say is your best quality? Standing up for the little guy.  I almost got kicked out of Nando's for arguing with a bunch of homophobes on the table next to me.
    What would you say is your worst? I can be a bit quick to anger at times, when the right buttons are pushed.
    Do you have a "prized possession"? If so, what is it? A coat I've had for eight years - cost me £50 which seemed like a lot at the time.  Now I've had it for nearly a third of my life, and I'm not letting it go any time soon.

About You On-Site:

Which part of the Vault do you hang around in most of the time? Why? The forums mostly, just to pretend I have a social life (joking) and chip in with the discussions.
    Are there any groups that you haven't joined yet? If so, what're you waiting for?! I'm not part of the Fallout groups, only because I want to experience the games personally before I start funking it up with stuff from the Vault.
    If you were put in charge for a day, what would you change? Nothing?  I dunno I kinda like it how it is.
    Do you think there is anything that could be done to make the Vault a better place? If so, what is it? Getting away from Ning, maybe...
    What's your fondest memory of the Vault? Finding it.  It was amazing to find a group of people as obsessed with Skyrim as I was.
    Would you say that your an active member here? Why or why not? I reckon I'm active - or rather an active lurker.  I chime in to conversations, but I've noticed I have a habit of killing a discussion from time to time, which is kind of awkward.
    Do you participate in any of the competitions that we have? Have you ever won any of them? Haven't done so yet, and don't particularly plan on doing so any time soon, neither.
    Would you rather be "just a member" or would you rather make a name for yourself here? I'm cool with just being a member for now - We'll see about making a name some other time.
    How did you find out about the Vault? How did most people?  Searching for character builds!
    Have you ever posted something here that you're proud of? Seeing as how I don't really post - no.  Someday.  Someday...

• 312 posts
    September 10, 2016 7:34 AM EDT

Moar questions! :D

About You Off-Site:

1. When you were little, what was your dream career?  Accountant. Seriously.
    2. Do you have any favorite books/movies/television shows? If so, what are they?  Favorite Book:  Jurassic Park (Michael Crichton - R.I.P.); Favorite Movie:  Infernal Affairs; Favorite TV Show:  The Outsiders
    3. What are you afraid of?  Freakin' Spiders, man.
    4. What's your most embarrassing memory? (keep it clean people )  Well, I got the "Dork of the Orch[estra]" award for sleeping in my wardrobe.
    5. What was your favorite subject in school?  Calculus. Okay, I'm weird, people. Deal.
    6. What is your favorite food?  Bubble Tea
    7. Do you have any heroes? If you do, who are they and why?  Not that I can think of off the top of my head.
    8. What would you say is your best quality?  Creativity. Hands down.
    9. What would you say is your worst?  My indecisiveness
    10. Do you have a "prized possession"? If so, what is it?  Well, as much as I hate the game, I do really like Fire Emblem Awakening's Knights of Iris Artbook.

About You On-Site:

1. Which part of the Vault do you hang around in most of the time? Why?  The Home Page. I like seeing the feed.
    2. Are there any groups that you haven't joined yet? If so, what're you waiting for?!   Art Group, I think? Definitely Lore. I've never been a huge Lore person to begin with, and I'm not exactly artisticly talented.
    3. If you were put in charge for a day, what would you change? (you'd get rid of Paul, wouldn't you, you little bastard )  These friggin' edit boxes, mate.
    4. Do you think there is anything that could be done to make the Vault a better place? If so, what is it?  THE FREAKING EDIT BOXES
    5. What's your fondest memory of the Vault?  Uh... working on my old WiP that never made it out of the Workshop, I suppose.
    6. Would you say that your an active member here? Why or why not?  I am now. I'm literally on the site whenever I have time.
    7. Do you participate in any of the competitions that we have? Have you ever won any of them?  Nope. Never.
    8. Would you rather be "just a member" or would you rather make a name for yourself here?  I'd like to make a name for myself, maybe not as the best builder or writer, but certainly as one of the people to count on for help.
    9. How did you find out about the Vault?  Google.com
    10. Have you ever posted something here that you're proud of?  Eh. Not really. Maybe in a bit. :P
    • 224 posts
    May 20, 2017 8:59 AM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. a Professional Wrestler
    2. These will be way too long to list XD
    3. Losing my memory
    4. When I was little I dropkicked my cousin and broke his jaw.
    5. English, Math, Science, and History
    6. Pizza
    7. I really can't say I have one or any. I have had a lot of people to influence me, but that will be too long.
    8. My willingness to help others and my intelligence
    9. My Social Anxiety and OCD
    10. Yes, I have pillow that I have had since I was 5 and I still sleep with it till this day

About You On-Site:

1. Roleplay and because I think that is the major part of a build
    2. I honestly don't know which ones I have and the ones I haven't
    3. I would make everybody change heir name at least four times a week
    4. I really can't think of one, honestly.
    5. People always pointing out that I have numerous names.
    6. Yes, and because I am almost always on here XD
    7. No.
    8. Make a name for myself, or should I say names for myself, right
    9. Google
    10. My revamped and in-depth naming guide.

This post was edited by David at May 20, 2017 3:24 PM EDT
    • 261 posts
    May 20, 2017 11:39 AM EDT

Off-Site:

1. Video Game designer, kind of (though even then I knew it wasn't to be. Was kind of a precocious child...)

2. Movies and books, too many to list. Television, mostly Transformers (Transformers Prime is my favorite).

3. Literally everything.

4. See answer #3

5. English? I think?

6. Close tie between lasagna and a Puerto Rican food called mofongo.

7. Shockingly, no.

8. My creativity.

9. My inability to properly use my creativity.

10. My Xbox One. :P

On-Site:

1. ESO group and Story Corner

2. A few, mostly because they aren't interesting to me. Sorry!

3. I dunno.

4. Er... Again, I dunno. Haven't thought much about it.

5. The Wing teaching me writing stuff.

6. Yes. I post at least something most days.

7. Nope.

8. I'd say I'd like to make a name for myself. Though you could argue I already have...

9. I honestly don't remember.

10. I never post stuff unless I'm proud of it...

• 284 posts
    May 26, 2017 8:34 PM EDT

1. I always wanted to be a tomb robber.

2. Marvel Cinematic Universe, LotR, GoT.

3. Arachnophobia.

4. NO!

5. History.

6. Mac and cheese.

7. Batman?

8. Loyal.

9. Heh.

10. Nope.

1. The Story Corner.

2. TES Lore.

3. Fix the chat.

4. Get more people to the Fallout side of the Vault and TSC.

5. Getting my badge for the Comic Book CB event.

6. Radioactive. Online every day.

7. No competitions yet.

8. Being a Host helps in getting known.

9. Google.

10. My first chapter for my story.

• July 3, 2017 11:47 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. To be the wife of Keanu Reeves XD
    2. Yeah, this would take a long time, but for Anime it would Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Jack, Attack on Titian, and Death Note
    3. Snakes, Spiders, and Mice
    4. Yeah...can't really say
    5. English/Lit
    6. Oreos, do they count?
    7. My mom and dad because they are amazing people
    8. My patience
    9. I am too nice at times
    10. a Pikachu plushie that my grandfather gave me

About You On-Site:

1. I will probably spend a lot of my time in Character Building or workshop
    2. I haven't joined any yet, but all of the TES groups I will be joining
    3. I would get rid of David :P