Forums » General Gaming

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls/Fallout theme?

• 18 posts
    June 3, 2016 6:00 AM EDT

Greetings, Will here with a question for y'all

There have been a lot of brilliant pieces of music produced for Bethesda's games, from the barbaric chorus of Skyrim to the emotional piano of Fallout 4. So I wanted to ask everyone what their favorite theme is from either the Fallout franchise of the Elder Scrolls.

Personally my favourite is the theme for Daggerfall, although I have never played the game myself the music is brilliant and I think it was written very well. My second favourite would be the theme for Fallout 4, I can easily listen to it on a 1 hour loop while writing.

So, people of the Vault, what's your favorite theme and why?

• 273 posts
    June 3, 2016 6:01 AM EDT

I have to say Skyrim's main theme, I love the atmosphere and the Nordic spirit in the song, it really awakens something in me.

• 17 posts
    June 3, 2016 6:09 AM EDT
    I gotta give it to Call of magic.
    • 140 posts
    June 3, 2016 6:51 AM EDT

Morrowind, hands down. It's main theme (Just about all it's music, in fact) just fits the game perfectly. Daggerfall would probably be second, it really has some classical medieval/fantasy sounding music there.

• 411 posts
    June 3, 2016 7:06 AM EDT
    I like Morrowinds a lot but Daggerfalls is my favorite.

I also like Redguards.
    • 641 posts
    June 3, 2016 7:48 AM EDT

I love Morrowind music because of how nostalgic it is and Morrowind is my favourite game BUT I don't think it fit's the world as well as it could have. Like a lot of the songs sound like something maybe the Imperial Legions stationed in Vvardenfell would play while on the march but it doesn't feel very Dunmeri, you know?

Skyrim on the other hand also as great music but it's also the most Nordic ass music you will ever hear. You could just imagine hearing some of those songs being played in a temple or before a battle. 

For those of you who haven't been on my page this is what I imagine Dunmer\Veloth\Chimer music to sound like: