Forums » The Lounge

TamrielVault load problem, load forever

• 224 posts
    June 1, 2016 4:55 PM EDT
    Heelp, finally loads after almost two weeks, I'm getting really seriously problems to load TamrielVault :/, any help?? please
    • 773 posts
    June 1, 2016 5:05 PM EDT

Hi mate

We are finding that Ning sites appear to load very slowly or not at all on some servers for a period of time. It has happened to me at certain points! And I'm aware of others who have been unable to get the site working for a period of up to a fortnight.

It does seem to sort itself out, so hang on in there!

In the longer term we are working towards moving the site onto another platform, which will hopefully deal with the issue.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 1, 2016 6:53 PM EDT

Hey Medieval, I've deleted the other post you made asking the same question. Hope everything's back to normal!

• 224 posts
    June 3, 2016 4:19 AM EDT

Hello Mr. Paul,

Thanks, sorry before I could not even see or post anything, so I haven't noticed your answer here, I appreciate it :), now it seems works all right, I will understand stability issues and It will be ok to wait or get some stability issues for the good of the site to move to another platform.

I usually pass by the site everyday, so If suddenly I cant load it and keeps for longer time, makes me worry about, you know, I even thought I was "banned" or something happened to my account

I think I can take the stability problems good If that means to move a better place, I understand internet and sites could have his problems, I was just a little worried about my account

Regards!!