Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which prince would you serve...Forever!!

• 28 posts
    June 3, 2016 3:04 PM EDT

I was thinking something more along the lines of Miirak.

• 28 posts
    June 3, 2016 3:05 PM EDT

With you 100%

• 12 posts
    June 3, 2016 3:16 PM EDT
    I would have to be herma-mora, in my bookish personal life.
    • 33 posts
    June 3, 2016 4:18 PM EDT

An unexpected coincidence... (You know too much!)

• 33 posts
    June 3, 2016 6:54 PM EDT

All that knowledge would drive you insane though...

• 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 6:57 PM EDT
    I think I may need to extend the voting period XD
    • 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 7:13 PM EDT
    Ok, deadline officially extended :)
    • 490 posts
    June 3, 2016 7:57 PM EDT
    Just let us know when Sanguine wins.

Thanks.
    • 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 7:59 PM EDT
    Sad to say ol scungili is in first at the moment
    • 184 posts
    June 5, 2016 2:53 PM EDT

Oo damn, I was late. I'm impressed that old Sammy won - do you cads have no self-restraint?  Gross. Would have been Sheo all the way for me. Or maybe Hermaeus-Mora. Well, either way, I'd lose my mind.  I'll go with Sheo. Less slime and tentacles.

• 59 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:08 PM EDT

Um, yah let's all go serve namira actually. We can have a huge cannibal cult on the vault. Lol

• 45 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:12 PM EDT
    Something that's always bugged me...guys like Sotek and me, who are werewolves right, if we eat argonians and orcs, respectively, does it still count as cannibalism, or would we need to eat other werekin for it to be cannibalism?
    • 649 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:17 PM EDT

Technicaly, cannibalism means that you eat only your kind. In our world´s case, humans eating humans, dogs eating dogs, cows eating cows (lol). 

In TES, it´s just all matter of interpretation. In TES cannibalism is categorized as eating sentient beings, which are most of the playable races. For example, Bosmer are called cannibals because they eat pretty much everyone, lol. Khajiit, Bosmer, Men, Mer...they don´t give a fuck. And in TES, that´s called cannibalism.

Interesting question arises when for example Dunmer, who consider Argonians, Khajiit and Orcs nothing but mere beasts. They use them as slaves, but would it be considered cannibalism, when they don´t consider these races..."human"? I say "human" because we know that in our world, many Empires in the past had slaves and they didn´t consider them to be humans, so it´s as close as I can get with my poor vocabulary. 

• 45 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:23 PM EDT
    Well it kinda comes down to whether or not you could consider werekin humans or beasts.
    • 59 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:33 PM EDT

I'd say, if they die in human form, human, beast form, beast. Eat them in the same form they are in

• 45 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:39 PM EDT
    Regardless, cannibalism amongst werekin is basically the same as the bosmer, if it's meat we'll eat it. Every time I've done the silver hand quest for example, I do it in beast form, and I always eat skjor's heart at the end lol
    • 224 posts
    June 5, 2016 6:59 PM EDT

I guess I would choose Sanguine and by pass going to see Dibella's realm, lol

• 393 posts
    June 7, 2016 4:23 AM EDT

For some reason Sanguine has never seemed even close to an interesting Daedra to me, I'm really surprised that so many people like him... But I love slime and tentacles, the creepier the better)))

• 26 posts
    June 7, 2016 1:40 PM EDT

I've always preferred darkness. Bedsides, with Lady Luck, it's just business. No religious or hocus pocus crap.   

• 4 posts
    June 14, 2016 7:05 PM EDT
    Nocturnal,she is guaranteed to be trusted and knows thieves are thieves
    • 28 posts
    June 15, 2016 9:01 PM EDT

She did also curse an entire race for the actions of three mer. I mainly blame the Tribunal for that, but it still stands she cursed the Chimer.

• 54 posts
    June 16, 2016 3:01 PM EDT

Jyygalag. As long as my library is clean, I'll be happy. Yet, he's not that popular, even though he is one of the Greatest of the princes. "I mean Malacath is more popular at parties. And Malacath is NOT popular at parties."