Forums » General Gaming

Let's Talk: Games

• 377 posts
    April 11, 2012 1:33 PM EDT

I'm sure it'll be in a cool location, else Bethesda might receive some negative feedback. But Besthesda is much better than Bioware as they peer review their work. :D *suck it Bioware*

Fallout is an American thing. China vs America. America got nuked to high heaven. I'm not sure what happened to China. I highly doubt they'll go overseas, cuz it would be completely outside the series lore. I think they'll go with a major America city - Boston, Denver, Philadelphia, New York... Hell, they could even do Phoenix or Southern California if they pulled it off right.

• 377 posts
    April 11, 2012 1:43 PM EDT

I think each one had pros and cons. If we got a list out they would be pretty close. For me I would take blown up DC over New Vegas any day. The location was so much more dark and gritty, and it felt that there was an actual city that got the shit blown out of it. New Vegas location was barely holding together to keep my interest and was getting bland quick.

But NV did have several improvements over FO3 in the gameplay department, namely combat. Sniper rifles in FO3 was completely worthless, but in NV they were a delight. It was a give and take between the two games.

• 426 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:43 PM EDT

I totally agree with everything you say. But really nazi zombies that you can destroy in the most ridiculous way. Im not against the genre at all in fact I have played and watched the majority of what you mentioned. The thing that puzzles me is the propensity for developers to dedicate time and money just to throw the option of zombies in when the product they have is innovative, original and in essence a top game. Especially as there are so many other titles, movies etc that represent the genre better and more fun. Thats why I said that it was a bit of a sell out to include it knowing people will buy purely for that feature. I have seen a lot of profiles of gamers who play these games and the majority of the time if you look at their game history those usual titles are the only games they have played. They are catering to a large section of the gamers that play it but ultimately I think for me my experience, enjoyment and satisfaction for those games has gone because of that type of gamer. Ive played too many bethesda games now for too many hours I'm an rpger through n through lol 

• 342 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:48 PM EDT

I have the first Infamous (planning on getting the second) and it is a great game I'll add it to the list :)

• 342 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:49 PM EDT

I don't have any of the mass effect games but I can look into getting them :)

• 577 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:54 PM EDT

They won't have to do much. It's already dark and grey there.....lol

• 773 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:59 PM EDT

I enjoyed the first 'Infamous'. I think it was the first game I seriously got into after I got my PS3

• 16 posts
    April 12, 2012 1:31 AM EDT
    Red Dead Redemption has one of the best Multiplayer I think. And I like to cheat in poker to start duels
    • 342 posts
    April 12, 2012 1:40 AM EDT

hahah, I never cheat in poker, bluff the hell out of it sure, but never cheat. I actually learnt how to play poker by playing RDR :)

• 342 posts
    April 12, 2012 1:41 AM EDT

nice! though I didn't get my copy until last year, when the PSN had that big hack thing and was shut down for ages, so they were giving out free games as a "sorry we may have gotten your information stolen" thing

• 98 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:26 AM EDT

The second one is really fun especialy (spoiler) when you get the fire or ice powers. Festival of Blood was fun aswell. A vampire with lightning shooting from his hands is always fun.

• 342 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:29 AM EDT

:OOOOOOOO spoilers!!!!

hahahahah j/k I already know what happens :) just waiting til i can afford it :P

• 98 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:34 AM EDT

I lucked out when I bought my PS3 because it came with the game :D

• 342 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:36 AM EDT

awww >.> all i got was stinking grand turismo 5 prologue.

• 98 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:39 AM EDT

Grand Turismo? lol I'm not a big fan of those games so I feel sorry for you. but if you get the chance you should get Festival of Blood, You dont need any of the Infamous games to play it.

• 342 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:42 AM EDT

ahahah its okay cause i also brought Uncharted on the same day and instantly fell in love (talking about the game, honest!)....though Nathan is kinda cute

Festival of blood? I think I heard of that, they brought it out for Halloween didn't they?

• 98 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:45 AM EDT

Yeah but it got really popular and it's really fun cuz Cole gets bitten by a vampire and has one night to turn back, but when you finnish the story it does like all other Infamous games and turns back the clock so you can free roam.

• 342 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:55 AM EDT

ah, niiice but its even better cause you know cole is like already a vampire, only he sucks up electricity instead of blood.

• 98 posts
    April 12, 2012 10:02 AM EDT

Lol! I didn't think about that.

• 342 posts
    April 24, 2012 8:12 PM EDT

the talk for Infamous is up.

• 342 posts
    May 2, 2012 3:39 AM EDT

Hey guys sorry there won't be a new game up for maybe another day or so, been really busy this week.

• 342 posts
    May 6, 2012 3:43 AM EDT

the discussion for Batman Arkham City is now up and available through the link at the top of the page or through the direct sourse in the gaming forum, next week will be Infamous 2

• 342 posts
    May 17, 2012 7:28 PM EDT

Sorry the next discussion is taking so long had very little time last week should be up by the weekend.

along with L.A Noire next week I was thinking of starting up a discussion for Dragon's Dogma which I'll be playing after it comes out next week (this one will be rife with spoilers so be warned)

• 342 posts
    June 19, 2012 9:15 AM EDT

My Final Fantasy 13-2 review is now up, and like always guys, any suggestions and comments for new (or old games) is always welcome.

• 67 posts
    August 20, 2012 4:41 PM EDT

If you want a good zombie game, and have an xbox or pc, defineatly check out Left 4 Dead 2