Forums » Elder Scrolls

Classics Hidden Gem Spotlight: The Soulbound Warrior

• 140 posts
    May 25, 2016 9:24 AM EDT

Greetings Site members, Caesar here with the first Hidden Gem Spotlight from the Classics group!

These will be fortnightly features (Every two weeks) that will function pretty much the same as the other Hidden Gem Spotlights, but will feature not only Classics' Character Builds but also Guides, Character Profiles, and of course, general discussions! Now without further ado, I present to you...

The Soulbound Warrior

For the first Spotlight we've got a very underrated Oblivion Build for you. Done by Chris H, and based off of Ponty's excellent Veteran Build over at the Skyrim CB group, the Soulbound Warrior utilizes all combat styles and skills, from Bows and Daggers to Maces and Claymores, as well as making good use of the Bound Armour and Weapons. If you're a fan of mixed combat styles, Bound Gear or Conjuration, then head over to the Classics group and give this Build a much deserved "Like".

Type: Character Build
    Strengths: Alternative Combat, Conjuration
    Current Likes: 11
    Like Goal: 15-20

• 1467 posts
    June 2, 2016 9:10 AM EDT

Shit, sorry Caesar I thought I'd commented on this. I really like the way you've gone with the Spotlight as I've told you, and Chris did an awesome job with the build, I love what he did with the mixed combat techniques. 

Can't wait for the next Spotlight Caesar. 

• 140 posts
    June 2, 2016 4:01 PM EDT

Glad you like it, Dragonborn. And yes, Chris did do a really great job on the Build. I'd like to urge others to give it a read, and remember that we're still a few likes away from hitting our goal!