Forums » Elder Scrolls

Console players?

• 3 posts
    May 22, 2016 4:33 PM EDT

Whats good everyone, was just curious to know how many console players there are out there? I'm a console player myself it would be cool to add some of you and see whats up. I play ESO on my PS4 and Skyrim & Oblivion on my PS3.

I'll be playing Oblivion tonight if anybody else will be playing hit me up

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    May 22, 2016 4:37 PM EDT

Hey, make sure to enter our Elder Scrolls Online group! We've got a character registry there where you can locate Vault members in ESO/PS4.

• May 22, 2016 6:04 PM EDT

I play skyrim on PS3 

• 485 posts
    May 22, 2016 6:06 PM EDT

I got Skyrim on PS3. Lets get some 2 player action goin'. I'll school you wit my builds. 

• 411 posts
    May 22, 2016 6:10 PM EDT
    I have skyrim for PC xbox and Ps3.

However i only play on PC because i am addicted to mods.
    #PCMasterRace
    • 96 posts
    May 22, 2016 6:14 PM EDT
    Got it on 360. #notaddictedtomodsMasterRace
    • 95 posts
    May 22, 2016 10:31 PM EDT

I'm a pc and PS3 player for Skyrim, PS3 only for Oblivion, and I'm going to get a PS4 this summer for ESO and other games.

• May 23, 2016 4:17 AM EDT

I have Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind all for Xbox 360, Morrowind is playable thanks to backwards compatibility, would like to play with mods though

• 140 posts
    May 23, 2016 12:24 PM EDT

I play Skyrim and Oblivion on the 360. I'd play Morrowind on there too, but for the life of me I can't find any non-PC copy of it (And even PC copies are rare). Ah well, at least I get to use it's Mods.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    May 23, 2016 1:40 PM EDT

I really don't play console much anymore. All of my Skyrim gameplay has been on xbox, and most of my games are for xbox. But there is zero desire to purchase an Xbox One, and I think I'd rather just get a gaming PC.

I don't see the upside to an Xbox One or sticking with console. Maybe if I played multiplayer games, such as Halo, but I don't. I like single-player and RPGs. PC seems so much nicer for it. Except for controls. I like having a controller in my hands instead of a mouse and PC for games such as Skyrim, Morrowind, or Oblivion.