Forums » Elder Scrolls

What Class and Profession would you be if you were on Morrowind,

• 224 posts
    May 18, 2016 8:52 PM EDT

Hello everyone,

Medieval here, let me ask you something, people of this mighty site. I know had been posts asking about "what race would you be If Skyrim was real". But this its about what class and profession, attributes and skills would have If you were on Morrowind, Cyrodiil or Skyrim as yourself in real life, or what would you choose to be?. Like some kind of Character Roleplay Profile of yourself but If you were on Morrowind, Cyrodiil or Skyrim. Please choose one land you would like to be, your favorite. You can make your custom race If you will, with custom skills, but based on Morrowind, Cyrodiil or Skyrim games, depends what land would you prefer. Add some little lore If you want to :D

For Example:

Me

Race: Imperial

Class: Merchant (Custom class):

Major Attributes:

Personality

Endurance

Skills:

Mercantile                    

Speech                       

Armorer

Marksman

Conjuration

Mysticism

Blade

Profession: Blacksmith

Faction: Imperial Legion

I would live as a Blacksmith as profession and as a Merchant, I would provide for The Empire weapons and armors, I would have a store on the Imperial Market district and probably would live in Chorrol, I would be loyal to the Empire and fight against any treat against Cyrodiil 

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    May 18, 2016 9:20 PM EDT

Race: Well this is interesting. I suppose if we're to go off my real life ancestry and the closest culture in Tamriel, I'd be a Nord-Breton.

Location: Skyrim seems ridiculously cold and inhospitable, so I'll say High Rock. I'm sure I'd spend a good bit of time in Skyrim.

Class: Really? You're going to ask ME what class I'd be? It starts with "W" and ends with mother f*cking "izard". I might toss some prefixes to it. Like Battle Wizard, or War Wizard, or Arch Wizard.

Attributes: Int, Will, Str.

Skills: Destruction, Enchanting, Illusion, Alteration, Restoration, Heavy Armor.

Profession: Advisor? Teacher? It depends on how this newfound magical power allows my ego to feed itself. It hungers for power and authority, but I lack the means to feed it properly in real life. Who knows how far my terrible pride and will may go. I could be Talos reborn, a splendor for Ysgramor returned. Or a simple, quiet teacher and advisor to some high lord or petty king. It's a flip of a coin.

Faction: College of Winterhold.

• 59 posts
    May 18, 2016 9:29 PM EDT

Race: Nord

Class: Hunter

Major Attributes:

agility

dexterity

stamina

Skills:

archery

light armor

two handed

stealth

profession: hunter and gatherer of alchemical ingredients.

Faction: Companions

I would be a hunter of wildlife based in whiterun with the companions. Taking bounty missions from aela to make coin for my family and also collecting ingredients for the potion shop in whiterun.

hunting is something i have always wanted to try, and i also love archery, because its cool.

• 411 posts
    May 18, 2016 10:00 PM EDT
    Race: Well if it is based on what i am most similar via my ancestry i suppose Breton. Dunmer would be prefered

Class: Wizard,Mage,Necromancer and Healer even just as long as its Magic. Though i shall go custom class for now

Major atrributes: Intellegence and Luck

Skills: Conjuration Alteration Restoration Sneak Marksmen and Mysticism

Profession: Local Wizard

Faction: Great house Telvanni and later College of Winterhold
    • 224 posts
    May 18, 2016 11:00 PM EDT

Really cool!  

We got:

@Tom: A Battle Wizard and Advisor, Teacher

@Ajani: Hunter and gatherer of Alchemical Ingredients

@Mirric: Local Wizard, Expert on Magic

Would be cool know more!!

• May 18, 2016 11:13 PM EDT

well i have always wanted to be Nord.

Stone: Warrior and later Atronach lol

Major skills: One handed, Block, Two handed(only for Wuuthard) and Heavy Armor

Minor Skills: Archery, Restoration and Speech

Factions: Companions, Imperial Legion and Dawnguard

I would live as a true nord who would fight against every evil in skyrim and empire. Iwould revive skyrim from chaos that Ulfric Stromcloak has put it in. I always am a loyal friend to empire and would have helped it become strong again and by joining in 2nd great war where i would fight for only one main purpose that is to fight and die with honor and than enter Sovangarde. I m Dovahkiin too so i will always Fus Ro Dah those Thalmor before just chooping their heads with giant axe lol...

• 224 posts
    May 19, 2016 3:07 PM EDT

Interesting @Inquisitor Witcher Dovahkiin, so you would be a Warrior!

• 59 posts
    May 19, 2016 6:52 PM EDT

i also would not take a side in the civil war and not be dovahkiin 

i might actually play this next after i become colder towards my ice princess.