Forums » The Lounge

Getting To Know You - Vol. 1 - The Basics

• 393 posts
    May 8, 2016 9:22 AM EDT

Off-Site:

1. Trina
    2. Moscow (the one that is the capital of Russia))))
    3. ^
    4. Yeah, I'm a very lazy bookkeeper)
    5. Will be 29 this summer.
    6. 5'8". Big Altmer))
    7. Arrogant blondie-doll who never shuts up. Crap, it's seven wordsXD
    8. Reading, walking in the streets, readind, pointing out people's mistakes, reading, eating ice-cream, sleeping and reading.
    9. Currently no.

On-Site:

1. It's so old I don't even remember how I chose it. Actually Thorien is another name for Thuringwethil, Morgoth's vampire-bat helper)) 
    2. Lore articles about Altmer)
    3. Since October.
    4. Since July. Saw some nice pics here and decided to post some of mine.
    5. It's that you al are such a cool guys that I just can't stopcoming back)) You're stuck with me.
    6. There's so many that I'd need to make a 3000-word list. But seriously, the Lore group and Tamriel Tales)
    7. Hmmm... Ning errors?
    8. Since I can't shut up, you can find my two septims in every group.
    9. Do my Thalmory pics count? If yes, then yes)) 
    10. Yes, a lot of awesome people I've had an honor to call my friends. I can inly hope they consider me their fiend too.
    • 72 posts
    May 8, 2016 10:25 AM EDT

10. No.

D:

• 249 posts
    May 8, 2016 2:44 PM EDT
    Offsite
    1. Kristopher
    2. Le States
    3. Ohio!
    4. Starting a new job in IT tomorrow
    5. 26
    6. Attached
    7. 6'2.5"
    8. The Jack of All Trades
    9. They are many: hiking, kayaking, reading, writing, hacky sack, roll in the hay, etc
    10. A cat. Attached also.

Onsite
    1. Gamer tag since '01
    2. The builds and T&T
    3. I think since the end of 2013
    4. Maybe a month or so
    5. Great people & great content
    6. The creativity and shared passion for TES and gaming in general
    7. Idk, haven't been around for awhile.
    8. I was into CB, T&T, Lore, and the Story Corner.
    9. Yep yep, some builds, a few short stories, and a couple T&T posts
    10. I like a lot of people on the blog but as far as actual friends, I have made a couple that I'd like to stay in contact with and I'm glad to see they're still around :)
    • 249 posts
    May 8, 2016 2:48 PM EDT
    Yay attachment
    • 1441 posts
    May 8, 2016 6:14 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name? Christian Diokno
    2. Where are you from? Born in Hawaii
    3. Where do you currently live? California
    4. Do you work? If so, where? No
    5. How old are you? 18
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) Black hair, black eyes, fair tan
    7. How tall are you? About 5'10 or so
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Funny, friendly, non-judgemental, open minded
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? Readiing, anime, studying history
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they?  Six dogs, Chiahuaha-Pomeranian mix breeds

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? Its a shortened form of my name
    2. What brought you here? Looking for builds
    3. How long have you been a member? Since 2013, back when Mason was CB Host and Ben swung the axe
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? A few days, and the creative builds
    5. Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.)  The group is full of awesome people, and some assholes, but friendly assholes
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? Building and lore
    7. Least favorite? Hmm, when the site's down
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? Branching
    9. Have you ever posted original content? YES!
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault?  yes
    • 10 posts
    May 8, 2016 7:04 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name? Donnie
    2. Where are you from? Texas
    3. Where do you currently live? Louisiana
    4. Do you work? If so, where? Corporate Sales Consultant - DirecTV
    5. How old are you? 27
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) 6'0" Long blonde hair and beard. Think typical viking
    7. How tall are you? 6 Foot
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Sarcastic, Funny, Impatient, Grouchy, and Married.
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? Hunting, Fishing, Anything out doors, sports, pool halls so many choices....
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? One cat Devils Food and one German Shepard. Roxy

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have?  My original UN was Domanik, my middle name. I decided to shorten it when I was having some Sheo love. And it just stuck.
    2. What brought you here? Vix's Lore Articles
    3. How long have you been a member? Nearly 2 years but regularly "CREEPED" the site since 2012.
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? See above.
    5. Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.)  I got into Character building and then started to use photoshop so let's go with personal development. Oh and CHEESE!
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? Lore, the Workshop and Skyrim building
    7. Least favorite? Fallout groups
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? Skip
    9. Have you ever posted original content? Yes
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? Yeah I'd say so
    • 622 posts
    May 8, 2016 9:23 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. Hayley, but I much prefer Tae o3o
    2. Hell
    3. Australia (still Hell)
    4. Yup, at a fast food restaurant as a barista
    5. 22
    6. Link
    7. Fuck, I don't even know 
    8. Insane, kind, passionate, quiet and crazy
    9. There are hobbies aside from gaming?!
    10. 27 rats, 13 mice, 3 guinea pigs, a fish, a snake and a bird

About You On-Site:

1. It was the name of my Argonian character who I was currently playing and my highest level character to date
    2. CB and RP
    3. Two to three years?
    4. A few weeks
    5. To catch up with friends and to see what everyone is up to.
    6. The passion people still have for this game
    7. The owner is a scrub
    8. I branch out.
    9. ... Duh.
    10. Many, including Sotek, Elysium, Teccam, Albino, Curse Never Dying, Fights, Lisette and many more 
    • 1441 posts
    May 8, 2016 10:51 PM EDT

Anyone else here went to the YMCA for preschool?

• 224 posts
    May 9, 2016 12:17 AM EDT

Hello! This site means a lot to me, I have made some friends from other places of the world, isn't that cool?, I'm from Chile, this kind of post are cool while you feel are being part of the site and its nice to know the real people behind his profiles, I think the profiles are a representation of oneself in some way and thats cool. Also I have learned a lot of english and keep learning, I like a lot learn languages.
    I have posted one time in a selfies post, also post my facebook too, but just that, the truth I think the questions of this post are really well made, will help to know about others.

Lets start

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name?
      My name is

2. Where are you from?
      I'm from Chile a large country  with 18 million of inhabitants approximated and going up, I speak Spanish, I have Andes Mountains by one side and the Pacific Ocean for the other, oh and we have earthquakes time to time,  buildings are made with anti-earthquake structures so are resistant. In Santiago ( the capital) The weather here is really hot in summer the high temperature you could get is 30°C and in winter -8°C approx. the most low temperature 

3. Where do you currently live?
      I live in Santiago the capital of my country, just with my mother in a house.

4. Do you work? If so, where?
      I'm not currently working, but I'm finishing my studies, I study Business Administration, (currently doing an MBA), I plan to work in a bank, but I like organizations and strategy development. I came from a family of artists, my father is a paint artist and my mother art teacher, also my big brother, I'm good at art too, actually I consider I have a lot of imagination and I like recreation time, that's why I like too much Elder Scrolls, but I need to have order in my life and stability, that's why Business Administration its perfect for me

5. How old are you?
      I'm 27 years old, 25 February 1989, my birthday, :)

6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture)
      I'm with some old school friends, here you can see people of Chile :), party time :D
      7. How tall are you?
      1.75-77 centimeters, lol the question...?

8. What five words would you use to describe yourself?
      Five words (six):

Imagination: I always like to give ideas, 
      Mind strength: I can be determinate when its needed to ,
      Endurance: I can resist extreme situations even If that means will affect my body,
      Speech: I consider I'm good at speech, but that's is like language I'm always learning,
      Original: I'm a particular person, I'm not feel like part of mass people
      Motivated (I added a six word): When I feel motivated no one stops me

What a nice exercise self-portrait, I haven't done this for a long time

9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies?
      Aside of gaming, I enjoy a lot on this site, I'm working in a Character Profile Faction, also I'm working in a series of stories named "The Merchant", with no date of finish, I meant will finish along my life, but I will finish it, because along the life I get experiences or ideas and that makes the story even better, so If I want to write some, I just do it in the Merchant Series, I will make the stories with text and dialogues, so that will be take some time, I think its a nice way to free your mind and think, imagine, etc. And I'm forming a little business project about to make mead and sell it like a product

10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? 
    7. Yes I have a pet, actually I did a tribute to my dog because she is so cool, and I'm a little worried because she will take surgery because its must to be, to not have puppies. My dog is a mix between Labrador, Golden and I think Doberman, its a really good guardian dog and lovely with "good" people.

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? 
        Well, first it was Baal DarkForge it was the name of my main character of The Merchant, then I decide to use my user name I use in other sites and accounts, I use Medieval, why Medieval, because I love Medieval era, The Middle Age, fights and battles, armors and medieval weapons, liberty and you must to make it by yourself, I think middle ages was really interesting, and Elder Scrolls ave a lot of that, actually I see Elder Scrolls as a reflection of the world it self but in middle ages

2. What brought you here?
        I came this site, just searching in google something about Skyrim.

3. How long have you been a member?
        I'm member since November 2013, I uploaded my first picture, I have 988 pictures uploaded until now

4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join?
        Was needed to see the site a little, see what was about and I instantly love the Photos section, you could share your Skyrim experiences with others, I thought that was made me join

5. Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.) 
        I have the following http://tamrielvault.com/photo on my favorites tab of Chrome, I pass to see the pictures, its like an art gallery just of Elder scrolls, love it, its a fast way to use free time, leisure time to have some recreation

6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault?
        I like the fact is Global, you can find people of any part of the world and of course the thing is mostly related to Elder Scrolls, the thing to join all together people who have something in common, the posts, the forum, character profile, the stories and builds.

7. Least favorite?
        The thing are other games what are not related to Elder Scrolls or Fallout, I would prefer this site be just about Elder Scrolls and Fallout Universes

8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple?
        I have joined to a lot of groups, but I'm not too active by the moment

9. Have you ever posted original content?
        I always post original content of my current PC, and some fan art made by my self

10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? 
        Yes!, I have made some friends on the Vault, people I have on my steam account and I can chat every time, but the people who I talk most are Mir ric, ShyguyWolf and Justiciar Thorien

What a nice exercise to ask this questions, well now you can know me more a little, Its nice to know people from this blog, and I keep knowing more

This post was edited by Medieval at November 29, 2020 11:11 PM EST
    • 6 posts
    May 9, 2016 3:25 AM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. Jaime
    2. Córdoba, Spain
    3. I'm still living in my parents' house for now.
    4. I'm studying Electronic and Robotic Engineering (last year at last!)
    5. 23 at the end of the month
    6. 1,71 m.
    7. Peaceful, lazy but enthusiastic with things I love
    8. Aside from gaming, I love comics, and films, I'm a huge fan of Star Wars (old and new expanded universe included) and Marvel superheroes, but I've recently started reading darker themes. I also like board and rol-games.
    9. Just some goldfishes.

About You On-Site:

1. It started with a friend and I started gaming online, we were into Warhammer too and I formed an army of Orcs & Goblins. I liked so much the mad little green creatures in this and many other games I kept a nickname in their honor. GBlin. It also has a meaning of my first gaming console: Nintendo Game Boy.
    2. Well, after playing Vanilla Skyrim 100+ hours and modded about 200+ hours I wanted to see how other people play the game. I started for Character Building, but my place was the Roleplaying group.
    3. August 2014
    4. Too much. Since 2012 I think, but I wasn't cominc here everyday until Summer 2013 when I get a copy of Skyrim Legendary Edition.
    5. Boredom? No, I just love to see new content and I'm still playing skyrim (and fallout 4 ocasionally, I have to upgrade my hardware...) and after 630+ hours I need new ideas!!
    6. The comunnity, first; roleplaying and TES Lore, second.
    7. Mmm... Difficult one, because English is not my native language I find sometimes difficult to enjoy the magnificent and great stories and poetry in the TALES GROUP, but that's my fault after all...
    8. I like to keep in roleplaying but the activity is so low I get into other groups, also, I'm not a very active member nowdays :(
    9. Yes I think twice, one Character Build (based in roleplay) and a Roleplaying Guide for traits and feats inspired by rolgames such as Dungeons&Dragons.
    10. I don't, properly said. Although I know some members I talked in post and comments and I smile when I see a new comment or content form them.
    • 1217 posts
    May 9, 2016 5:13 PM EDT

Them's some solid comics!

• 1595 posts
    May 9, 2016 8:58 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name? Derek 
    2. Where are you from? South-West UK
    3. Where do you currently live? As above but very close to the sea.
    4. Do you work? If so, where? I work about 20 miles from home.
    5. How old are you? 33
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) ain't gonna happen. 
    7. How tall are you? 5'11"
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Hmm, I don't know. Messed? Thoughtful, quiet, shy and loyal.
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? Reading, writing and listening to music. Occasionally I like to walk.
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? No pets, thinking about getting a cat.

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? It is one of the names I am most often called. The others are often less pleasant.
    2. What brought you here? The builds.
    3. How long have you been a member? Since Feb 2013 iirc.
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? I lurked from autumn 2012, joined to say thank you to a couple of builders whose work I really enjoyed.
    5. Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.) It has been a huge part of my life for so long now that I can't picture not being here. The community, the friends I have made and the inspirational content they produce is addictive.
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? Just one thing? Tough. How it inspires and encourages people to contribute which in turn inspires others. 
    7. Least favorite? Just one? Tough  Nah, I don't think there is anything about the site I actively dislike. 
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? I normally stick to certain areas, but try and keep up with exciting content no matter where it is.
    9. Have you ever posted original content? Original? No. Everything I do or have ever done is directly inspired by someone else. That is the Vault's greatest gift.
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? I have. Their support, kindness and unending patience with me mean more than any of my words can do justice to.
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:07 AM EDT

Well, I typed out a frustrated response to list five attempts over the last few days of trying to answer this post, but that too stopped working so let's make it six failed attempts. I'm tired of warnings that my internet isn't connected while on this webpage, so...

I'm a tall, fat, white American male in his mid-twenties with a beard and penchant for flannel. I'm the resident lore nerd who really only sticks around to talk about that. Other areas of lore I like to discuss are LoTR, ASoIaF, Star Wars, Halo. I'm sure there are more but none immediately come to mind. I really enjoy D&D and that's my main hobby beside reading.

I continue to call it the Skyrimblog because I'm a stubborn jerk and my favorites menu lists it as the Skyrimblog still. I also dislike Fallout. I've been around a few years and joined to correct someone or ask a question, my memory is terrible.

There are some elf-lovers I kinda appreciate, however wrong they may be, but my respect goes to Phil and Matt. The rest of y'all are decent folk. Message me or join in/start a discussion in the Lore Group if you'd like to ask questions or discuss lore. I get bored.

• May 10, 2016 3:40 AM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name? Viv
    2. Where are you from? The East Midlands of England
    3. Where do you currently live? The West Midlands of England
    4. Do you work? If so, where? I homeschool my two kids, so I "don't work" I'm also developing a website for work-at-home parents.
    5. How old are you? 40
    6. What do you look like? Here's me a couple of years ago, holding a cuppa (a typical pose), with husband and the littles.
    7. How tall are you? 5'8''
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Christian, geeky, kind, laid-back, arty. 
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? I like getting out into nature and walking - we're not far from a National Park here and lots of gorgeous English countryside. One of the reasons I like Skyrim - it's my fantasy hiking game.
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? Sadly not - although a dog is under consideration.

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? It's just a cool Argonian name I came up with a while back.
    2. What brought you here? Looking for Character Builds.
    3. How long have you been a member? I dunno - a few months? I've lurked for longer than that.
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? About a year. I joined because I wanted to join in the CB group.
    5. Why do you keep coming back? It keeps inspiring me.
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault?  The mature and friendly atmosphere. Seriously I'm amazed to discover the young age of many on this thread.
    7. Least favorite? It's SO bloody hard to find your way around. It should be called the Ratway. Often I will still lose pages and forget what sequence of other pages I have to click to to get to it, and stumble into some other dark place and get mugged. That's probably just me being incompetant though.
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? I've stuck my toe in others but mainly I'm a CB person.
    9. Have you ever posted original content? A couple of character builds, but like someone said, there's nothing original here that hasn't been inspired by others.
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? Not good friends yet, I'm a slow to get to know people kind of person, but there's lots of people I'd like to get to know better.
    • 649 posts
    May 10, 2016 6:20 AM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. Tomáš
    2. Czech Republic (That´s in the heart of Europe, if you didn´t know, bloody yanks)
    3. Slavkov u Brna (Austerlitz, where Battle of Three Emperors took place in 1805)
    4. I work as mechanic of forest and garden machinery in family business
    5. 23
    6. Like my father (just look into Selfie Thread, I have few pictures there)
    7. 172cm
    8. Handsome, smart, bastard, womanizer, big-mouth
    9. Tennis, historical combat, writing, reading books, TV shows, chasing pretty women
    10. Cat at home, 2 cats and dog in work.

About You On-Site:

1. It´s a nickname I´ve been using for few years in games and such. It was originally name of one character in story I wrote ages ago.
    2. Mostly builds, giving me inspiration for new characters.
    3. How long I´ve been a member? Hmm. That´s quite easy. I posted the Antimage build in Classics on 4th of October, 2014. That was the day I joined.
    4. I´ve lurked since...2012 I think. I remember Mason´s Alikr build, so...phew. Quite a long time. I joined because of Classics. Always liked Oblivion more than Skyrim.
    5. Because of people.
    6. The community, various content related to TES, mostly stories and lore.
    7. Politics...
    8. Lore, Story Corner, Roleplaying Group, Classics. All TES.
    9. I guess.
    10. I hope so.
    • 457 posts
    May 10, 2016 11:17 AM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name? There are some who call me… Tim.

2. Where are you from? California (That’s the west end of the United States, if you didn’t know, bloody Czechs (love you, Karver ;D xD)).

3. Where do you currently live? Central California… raisin capital of the world. :D

4. Do you work? If so, where? I try not to, but when I do, I teach high school English classes.

5. How old are you? Mid 40’s.

6. What do you look like? If Ichabod Crane and Jack Skellington were to have a baby…

7. How tall are you? Not quite sure, but others place me at around 6’3 or 6’4 (190.5-193.5 centimetres).

8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Magnetic, dynamic, charismatic, enigmatic… self-deluded xD

9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? I like to read, hammock camp, and I’ve been dabbling a bit in instinctive archery (it turns out that, for me at least, it’s not that instinctive… who knew? xD)

10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? I have children (8 of the little… angels… yes, that’s the word I was looking for), so I have enough animals to clean up after. But they have: (a) one hamster, and (b) one Russian tortoise… that I clean up after.

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? It’s a synthesis of Gaiden Shinji and Jin from Samurai Champloo.

2. What brought you here? Ponty’s Skystrider.

3. How long have you been a member? Since the fall of 2013.

4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? I lurked for a good three months before I decided to try my hand at posting my own character build—they insist you be a member in order to do that… go figure ;D

5. Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.) I KNEW IT!!! Builds, Tips and Tricks, and just keeping tabs on some of the interesting folk I’ve ecountered via this site.

6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? Love me those character builds, character building events and contests, and the insights I get into the game (whether it’s through builds, Tips and Tricks, or the lore gurus (we’ve got some great lore gurus)).

7. Least favorite? Backlogged builds to sit down and give a thorough read… I currently have 15 on the to-read list (‘cause I’m a slacker).

8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? I’m mainly in the Character Building group, but I keep tabs on several groups.

9. Have you ever posted original content? I’m a builder… I build! (now whether or not it’s original is another thing entirely xD)

10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? I think of everyone I meet as friends… till they tell me I’m not xD

• 1441 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:37 PM EDT

Up five Shin! CA rules!

• 136 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:38 PM EDT

What the heck:

1. What is your name? Brian
    2. Where are you from? Connecticut, USA
    3. Where do you currently live? Florida
    4. Do you work? If so, where? Yes. Florida (I guess that makes sense given my answer to #3 )
    5. How old are you? 43 - yep that old!
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) Black hair, brown eyes, tan skin(see answer to #3), full but neatly-trimmed beard, Italian features. I'll have to dig up a pic when I get to my home computer.
    7. How tall are you? 5'8"
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? I'd be interested to see what others have to say! Witty, sarcastic, planner, friendly, communicator.
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? Hiking, camping, fishing, anything outdoors.
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? 1 dog - dachshund/lab mix.

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? Certain family members started to jokingly call me Patriarch because I'm the one they usually come to for advice and I like to organize family events. 
    2. What brought you here? Character builds and I just wanted to jump in and make friends who share my interests.
    3. How long have you been a member? Almost 6 months.
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? I lurked for almost a year. I wanted to join a conversation in the lore group, but couldn't until I joined.
    5. Why do you keep coming back? The amazing TES content. Positive comments/feedback from things I post in the ESO group 
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? The TES content - the Vault has a little bit about everything!
    7. Least favorite? How clique-ish people can get.
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? I'd prefer to get around, but my main group is ESO.
    9. Have you ever posted original content? Yes.
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? Not sure if the feeling is mutual but I feel like I've made a few friends. 
    • 457 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:41 PM EDT

Back at 'ya, and a not-so-long-distance fist bump to you! :D

• 649 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:44 PM EDT

Bloody yanks...  

I actually know where California is. You might not believe it, but movies from Hollywood get even to Czech Republic 

• 1441 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:48 PM EDT

I knew that. 

• 248 posts
    May 10, 2016 12:53 PM EDT
    California ftw!
    • 700 posts
    May 10, 2016 1:05 PM EDT

About You Off-Site:

1. What's your name?
      Brandon.
    2. Where are you from?
      Denver, CO.
    3. Where do you currently live?
      Still in Denver! Maybe not for much longer, but I've enjoyed my time here.
    4. Do you work? If so, where?
      I do. I work for my school as what basically amounts to an administrative assistant. 
    5. How old are you?
      Twenty...three? 
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture)
      Who needs bonus points with an already perfect score? My picture exists somewhere on this site for the curious. 
    7. How tall are you?
      6'1" (about 1.85m?)
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself?
      It'll take more than five.
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies?
      Photoshopping, writing, reading, biking, replacing all my mp3's with lovely lossless audio, talking, and playing some instruments when I feel so inclined. 
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? 
      Nah, no pets at present. 

About You On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? 
      It's one of my favorite words. Mass Effect's Legion was the inspiration, but it has since taken on a more deep and personal meaning. 
    2. What brought you here?
      The very first thing? I believe the Arcane Archer is what first brought me here. Then it was T&T that kept me coming back. 
    3. How long have you been a member?
      About two years and five months. 
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join?
      I lurked for a few months easy, before joining. Mostly in T&T and CB. I eventually joined because I  just wanted to join in on all the discussions.
    5. Why do you keep coming back? (Seriously, we've been trying to keep you away but you just. keep. coming. back.) 
      I like it here! It's a very rewarding place to be.
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? 
      The passion.
    7. Least favorite?
      When passions are opposed.
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple?
      I mostly hang out in RP and the feed. If I see something interesting, I follow it. 
    9. Have you ever posted original content?
      I think so. This opens up an interesting discussion about what count's as original, but I have made plenty of content. 
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? 
      Without question.
    • 694 posts
    May 10, 2016 1:37 PM EDT

Off-Site:

1. What's your name? Skip.
    2. Where are you from? Midwest originally, but have lived all over.
    3. Where do you currently live? Chicago.
    4. Do you work? If so, where? I do. I work at a research institute. I'm a communications and development strategist. 
    5. How old are you? 30.
    6. What do you look like? (bonus points for uploading a picture) Uhm. Ok. Attached.
    7. How tall are you? 5'8"
    8. What five words would you use to describe yourself? Quiet, observant, reflective, idealistic, and proactive. If you're a Psych person, I'm an INFJ.
    9. Aside from gaming, what are your hobbies? I'm a cyclist. I commute to work that way during the week, and if I get the time and the chance, I love shredding quiet, forest trails. I very rarely will sketch something. 
    10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they? I have one cat. His name is DW. 

On-Site:

1. What significance does your username have? Skip.
    2. What brought you here? It was a Tips & Tricks article. I can't remember what I was doing in game, but I remember searching for help and I found not only what I was looking for, but much, much more. 
    3. How long have you been a member? It'll be a year near the end of the this month.
    4. How long did you "lurk" before you joined, and what eventually made you join? Didn't lurk at all. I was overjoyed to find this place, so I joined up immediately.
    5. Why do you keep coming back? Some days, I ask myself the same question.   But honestly, it's that I love the creative give and take of this place. That even though we care about different aspects of the same thing, we can all huddle around this universe and enjoy it together. There's no other place on the internet quite like this one. 
    6. What's your favorite thing about the Vault? The community and the creative bunch we have here. It's great to see and share in that process together.
    7. Least favorite? When people scoff at the (creative) efforts or endeavors of others in an unhelpful way or talk down to other people; to me it goes against the spirit of this place. 
    8. Do you prefer to hang around in only one group, or do you branch out to multiple? I'm not much of a group person to be honest. I came for the conversation more than anything else, so I started in the Forums, but have taken refuge mostly in RP.
    9. Have you ever posted original content? Yes.
    10. Have you made any friends on the Vault? Absolutely. I'm not a huge social butterfly, but I have made some wonderful friends here in the last year.
    • 649 posts
    May 10, 2016 1:39 PM EDT

Your name is Skip? Very interesting name for woman