Forums » The Lounge

Did you ever wanted to learn Programming, Scripting? Now you rea

• 224 posts
    April 28, 2016 1:55 AM EDT

Hello Medieval here,

Did you ever wanted to make a site on the web, an application like a tool or software, a video game??!!

Now you can I can believe it is all there, Microsoft is giving free lessons, named MVA Microsoft Virtual Academy, it worth it, they want to everyone learns programming and scripting, imagine I'm from Chile and even me I have videos on spanish with people of my location, they want to everyone learn programming, this is an opportunity, it is better than see videos on youtube programming, there are also lessons of programming in Python, the language used in Skyrim on other games to make mods and of course other things, so I invite to everyone who have something in mind, a video game a fan site, for me for example I want to make a video game related to Elder Scrolls something simple

Go on, and take a look, even you can download the content, its a lot of content like professional lessons and really made to people understand and create his own work

The Link:

MVA Microsoft

Applause to Microsoft

• 1441 posts
    April 28, 2016 2:03 AM EDT

Sweet, I've learned a fair bit of programming, even made some basic games in class

• 224 posts
    April 28, 2016 2:10 AM EDT

That's really cool Chris, do you have steam account? let me add you If you have 

Mine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/medieval3d/