Forums » Elder Scrolls

It's Official: TamrielVault and CharacterCrusade are partnering!

• 1595 posts
    April 22, 2016 1:25 AM EDT

I checked out CharacterCrusade and it must be said I am excited by this. This is a very positive thing, their content is very, very good and I cannot wait to see how they may use some of our stuff. Welcome guys, it is a pleasure to have you with us

• 224 posts
    April 22, 2016 1:29 AM EDT

Awesome!!

• 277 posts
    April 22, 2016 3:20 AM EDT

I've never heard of the guys from Character Crusade but after looking over a couple of their videos they seem very cool. I'll keep an eye out on their channel for future content. That said... don't you guys think it's kind of a d*ck move to give them their own tab with 4 links whereas HeroicX and PCoutcast who've been with us for a long time get squat? I mean, the latter have made video showcases and series (and are still doing) for many builds here. They even helped us with the Reviews event in the past. They may not be that popular but they helped a lot. I get it that Character Crusade have more popularity and more video types but at least put a link in that tab to HeroicX and PCoutcast.

• 1441 posts
    April 22, 2016 3:28 AM EDT

Have to agree with Noodlerino

• 773 posts
    April 22, 2016 4:58 AM EDT

I don't disagree with that 

I think Todd has said the current top navigation bar layout is by way of an experiment, and it will be developed and changed. In fact the whole top menu could probably do with an overhaul

But thanks for the prompt, we'll look to do that because don't want to make guys like PCOutcast and Heroic feel like their efforts are not valued.

• April 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT

i have the same but with events.

• 18 posts
    April 23, 2016 3:41 PM EDT

Hey Noodles, I appreciate the support, and if the powers that be would like to link to my existing Skyrim content as a showcase of the builds I've played that's fine. However, going forward I don't think I'll be doing that many more Skyrim playthroughs.

It's time (maybe past time) to look to the future and hope like hell TES6 doesn't suck! LOL :D

• 1 posts
    April 23, 2016 5:52 PM EDT

Sounds cool, but just wondering quite what this bit:

"They will be producing a wide range of content based off of the builds, stories, and RP profiles that we have here on the Vault (and linking back to it in their videos and podcasts, of course). "

means? I presume people will be asked (or at the very least notified) if our stories/builds/etc are going to be used in this way? I can't imagine mine would be of much interest to them, but would be good to know in general.

• 585 posts
    April 23, 2016 6:01 PM EDT

The more the merrier in my eyes, and if the podcasts' quality represents the rest of their work, I can't wait to see what's in store.

• 3 posts
    May 15, 2016 9:58 AM EDT

So ah...where did the chat box go? :p Sorry didn't know where to post this